HELP!
Exclamation 
Got game, installed but cant config every selection slot is blank. Help please.

Sponsored links

can't you take a clue, WE DON'T HELP PIRATES!!
These people are really dense, read the rules. We do not condone goggling the word "btjunkie" , and then going on such unmoral website and searching for ps2 games that could be about 2.5GB per file. Seriously, we have to abide by the rules,
What was i supposed to do after minutes ago finding out you can install PlayStation 2 games onto your computer?
Its shame faggots like you excist trying to save an extra dollar.. First off i simply downloaded a game.. I dont take over ships or sail the seven seas thus making me NOT a pirate. Ballsack.
Well one of the things your not suppose to do is not go, and google "bittorrent downloader", and then go to thieving torrent site. Not, you have to dump games from your own discs.
(04-22-2009, 10:44 PM)EdenKH3 Wrote: What was i supposed to do after minutes ago finding out you can install PlayStation 2 games onto your computer?
Its shame faggots like you excist trying to save an extra dollar.. First off i simply downloaded a game.. I dont take over ships or sail the seven seas thus making me NOT a pirate. Ballsack.

hm... go to the local gamestore and buy one? I bought one for $5
Ive got some PS2 games in my game case. Ive just installed GTA San Andreas what do i do from there?
You'll have to ask Saiki, I'm not sure how.
I think he has sand in his vagina... Doubt he will help me.
Lol, dude you are dense. I want you to pay real close attention to my posts. Re read them. Okay.