[HELP]Best Performance Configuration PCSX2 0.9.8
which laptops are good for the game ? geforce-nvidia ?

Sponsored links

Laptops are not good for pcsx2 / emulation or intense gaming. They are meant for daily works / business / personal works Tongue2
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
and light gaming Wink
Yes. Might include that too. Tongue2
and if i buy a very fast newest laptop that er is wil it than work ?Intel core i7-2630 QM
4GB RAM
Win 7 Home Premium
Nvidia GT550M
Might Work. But you need to use high Performance. This might help you get some more fps(3-4) with some games. But not with many. You cannot expect fullspeed with a Laptop/Notebook.
yes, but very slowly.
I7-2630 QM is low clocked.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
which laptops are the newest and best 2011 ? AMD Phenom II ?
AMD is not better. It worst than Intel. Laptops how new they are, are not good for Emulation such as PCSX2. PCSX2 is quite demanding that a Laptop cannot handle at fullspeed.
sliver123 sorry to say this, but don't buy a laptop/notebook only for PCSX2, laptops aren't truely meant for gaming. Even the gaming laptops nowadays are quite weak for PCSX2 Smile also I would say just buy a decent desktop for gaming. A. it's cheaper B. if one part of your pc breaks down it's cheaper to get it fixed, also a laptop breaks down way faster. The Screen hinges (Or however u write it) are one of the weaker parts of a laptop and will mostly die within max. 2 to 3 yrs and u can buy a new one. And AMD might not be better atleast not on the laptop market, but to call it bad well imo that would go to far Smile So far I can run almost every game I played on PCSX2 @ 60 FPS or 50 FPS (Depends if it's a American game or European) Smile