Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[HELP!] FF9 ..
Bug 
Hello sir .. Its my first time to post here. Im playing FF9 on Pcsx and it runs smoothly w/ Video plugin E}I{'s GPU Plugin v0.981 on my Toshiba 10 inches NB510 Notebook .. The problem is when it turns to battle, i can't see my character's name Hp/Mp even if i put it on Full Screen Mode.. is it the resolution? i cant even stretch when its on windows mode. Pls Help. Im a Newbie around this parts WackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWackoWacko

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

this is pcsx2 forums.
moved to off-topic
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
the issue could be from the graphics plug in u are using. anyway from the pic i saw that u are using pcsx

i recommend u use epsxe or psxeven. these are better playstation 1 emulators. as for the graphics plug in use p.e.ops soft gpu, kazuya soft gpu or pete's direct3d gpu. these are the good ones

transfer the files u need from the old emulator to the new one, configure the new one and start a new game. hopefully it should work

i played final fantasy 9 a long time ago. i started it on epsxe. i reached a point in the game in which i had to go up a ladder and into an airship. the game froze as i was going up the ladder. i transferred the memory card from epsxe to psxeven and loaded the saved game. it worked

i mostly use psxeven with p.e.ops soft gpu
Had that issue long ago.
It happened with epsxe 6.0 only.
Works fine on 5.2 and 7.0
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
PCSX is abandoned as a project and has many bugs that have been patched on newer emulators. I used in the past ePSXe but right now I prefer PCSX-r which is an emulator that gets frequent updates still and has alot more features and optimizations I like like the universal Widescreen Hack. I strongly advise you to get rid of the old PCSX.
listen to virgin klm Smile