[HELP] Lag Problems with PCSX2 & DBZ Buokai Tenkaichi 3
Hey your spec match my laptop's specs. . hw do you manage to get good fps?

Sponsored links

My Current Settings:

1. Using ISOs to run my games with PCSX2 Iso Selector, made with ImgBurn
2. All speedhacks turned on except VU Cycle Stealing (plus MTVU)
3. 2x Native in GSdx
4. Async Mix in SPU2-X

If you need to squeeze more FPS:

1. Enable all speedhacks including MTVU, VU Cycle Stealing should not be more than 2
2. Tick "Native" box in GSdx
3. Change EE/IOP and VU Clamp modes to "None"
still no improvements Sad
Set your windows power Plan to performance mode, too.
If it doent improve, youll have ro keep playing on your ps2 until you can afford a better machine Wink
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Tongue hahah . . . .i may buy alieware m18x but that future plan but for now plese guide me with enabeling speed hacks in 0.9.8
2gb graphic card from Nvidia - that means nothing, it can be as well the slowest as they often get alot memory for lower temperatures and marketing purposes and this game IS graphically demanding(well more than a low end often packed to laptops can supply at least).

But you could have two gpu's a good nvidia one and an integrated intel hd switched between by optimus drivers. You'll need to make sure pcsx2 uses your nvidia(add pcsx2.exe to your optimus drivers to make sure it uses correct gpu), and as long as it's fast enough you could play this game easily. 2.1ghz of i3 is much more than this game requires from cpu, soo your problem lies only over gpu;].
Thanks for the info miseru99..

I admit, even though I'm using only 2x Native scaling and MTVU speedhack, I still got lag..
610M is just the case - low end.
Through nvidia 6xx series seems nice, dunno any benchmarks results over pcsx2, but out of curiosity I checked and at least from it's specs considering main needs of PCSX2 it seems just just two times worser than my hd5670 which easily runs it at x2.

x2 upscaling is actually 4 times more pixels = 4 times heavier over gpu than native, soo if your game lags just a bit at x2 you can always try something between to still have a nice graphics, but at full speed. With official gsdx post processing effects are killed, soo no problems showing at custom res - 720x720 could work nice, also with FXAA(pgUp) which looks nice in this game and doesn't affect fps much. "Allow 8 bit textures" option also speeds up the game alot for me at lower res(opposite at higher;P), althrough this option generally was always said to slow down nvidia gpu's more couse they mostly had higher bandwidth/fillrates with slower clocks, it's always worth trying especially when 610m seems to have high clock, just lacks everything else.

Unless you're lazy to switch it and most likely need it for other games, I would turn off MTvu for this game. It shouldn't affect fps at all on your cpu - of my testing this game starts being limited at 1,6ghz athlon II with only other recommended speedhacks on, soo i5 at 2.5ghz shouldn't even feel the weight of this game;3 - in such case MTvu only heats up third core without any use, even if it's probably not much of a problem, keeping laptop slightly cooler when you can is always nice.
the majority of the 600m series is rebranded

only the GT630m can be guaranteed as a kepler
@miseru99 hey bro i just revisited my thread . . and its solved now . .i forced my nvidia to use play pcsx2 over intel . .. noe the game works awesome . .. . its a fun to again play these games. . .and by the way wateva you wrote was 101% accurate Laugh +rep to you Laugh