HELP PLEASE
hello, sorry for the English, anything blame the google translator, wanted to know if it is possible to play a save game of pcxs2 in ps2 console? thanks to any willing to help me

Sponsored links

it's possible I guess but its bit tricky ! btw plz don't make double thread about same topic !
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(10-02-2014, 06:21 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: it's possible I guess but its bit tricky ! btw plz don't make double thread about same topic !

OK,But can explain me how to make it?
(10-02-2014, 07:05 AM)gustthegun Wrote: OK,But can explain me how to make it?

take a look at this video it will help
www.youtube.com/watch?v=341OllBkknQ
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(10-02-2014, 07:19 AM)s.sakash Wrote: take a look at this video it will help
www.youtube.com/watch?v=341OllBkknQ

I want to know how to transfer the save to the console Play Station 2
(10-02-2014, 07:29 AM)gustthegun Wrote: I want to know how to transfer the save to the console Play Station 2

you need mymc first which you could google and get then,it will ask for memory card to work on,you should chose the directory of pcsx2 where, you have the memory card,
In the list of saves currently on your memory card, click on the one you would like to extract. Click File -> Export, and choose a location to place the extracted save.
In the "Save as type" drop down box, choose a format. myMC only supports .psu and .max for exporting.
If you need some OTHER format, export the file as .psu and get ps2 save builder to convert the save type then, you could transfer it to your ps2 Biggrin
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction