_______
Here are my computer's details:

Processor: AMD A10-5745M APU with Radeon™ HD Graphics
2.10GHz

RAM: 5.20 GB usable

System Type: 64-bit Operating System
x64-based processor
_______
When I first got the emulator, the speed was decent, but now its super slow and the sound is off too...
I was hoping someone could help me make the perfect config. to the emulator's setting to make things run perfectly again.
Please help?
ASAP please!

Sponsored links

Use mtvu and start using the ee cycle rate hack. Also make sure your laptop is plugged in and set to high performance. That cpu is on the weak side and mat not run pcsx2 at full speed though
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-06-2015, 06:55 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Use mtvu and start using the ee cycle rate hack. Also make sure your laptop is plugged in and set to high performance. That cpu is on the weak side and mat not run pcsx2 at full speed though

I have speedhacks ALL the way up.
I'm already using ee cycle.
Plugged in?...it is?...

Set to high performance? How do I do that?...
It USED to run full speed a long time ago.
Battery icon the taskbar
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-06-2015, 07:06 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Battery icon the taskbar

I looked all over the taskbar.
No high performance choice...
Search "power" in control panel and click the first search result and choose the power plan to high performance.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(01-06-2015, 07:21 AM)ssakash Wrote: Search "power" in control panel and click the first search result and choose the power plan to high performance.

Found it. Thanks. I'll test real quick.
Nope. Had no effect...thanks though.
Sorry, your laptop is quite weak for the game. You could try playing lesser demanding games.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
PCSX2 is not meant for 99 % of laptops/notebooks. Middle end desktop PC required.