Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP me, pleaseeeeeee
I bought a cd of Smackdown vs Raw 2010, installed the pcsx2 0.9.6, so when I Opened the "File" menu and clicked on "Run CD/DVD", it doesn't go through and gives an error message that "Couldn't load memory card 1" and then second error message for "Memory Card 2".
Could someone please guide me and let me know, what am I doing wrong? Why am I getting this error?

Sponsored links

1st use 0.9.7 its better for that game and in general
2nd in 0.9.7 choose no disc option and go into ps2 bios to format your memory cards, after that you will not longer get this error
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Thank you so much for your reply....
Can you please let me know which PS2 bios are you talking about? N where can I find this option?
Sorry for this stupid question, I am really new to it... :-P
When you run PCSX2 PS2 bios comes up it's were it says Browser and System configuration.Of course you must put in CDVD menu no disc for it to show up.
Ok, let me attach some screenshots with this post.
Please let me know about it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Post a picture when a error shows up.
Hey ^^^^^,
thank you so much for your help.
I have attached some pictures.
This is the error which I get when I run the CDVD, but just so you know that I don't know how to format the memcard, so I haven't been able to do it yet.
If you can let me know the whole thing, so It would be a great favor from you.

Thank you so much.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
Run as administrator and update your DirectX(the newest is from June)
Do you get all that errors at the same time? Try using other plugin instead spu2-X Example PEOPS.
(07-11-2010, 03:13 PM)Game Wrote: Do you get all that errors at the same time? Try using other plugin instead spu2-X Example PEOPS.

One of the reasons why that error appear is that XAudio2 requires directx from February(I think).Direct Sound works but XAudio2 need directx from at least February