HELP: optimal plugin setting for Persona3 FES
Question 
hi everyone...

i need help to setting up optimal plugin for playing persona3 fes. im using pcsx2 playground 1.0.0395 VM. everyting fine but it become slow when more than 5 people around...

what should i do??can anyone help me plz??

thanks.. Smile
[Image: 133731.png]

Sponsored links

I think you miss about to tell. Your specs, plugins and setting you use. People will become misleading to see your thread with zero in info.
Notebook ASUS A43TA|CPU AMD Llano APU A6-3400m Triple core (1 core disable) OC to 2.6+Ghz|GPU CF|HD 6520 400Mhz/667Mhz iGPU|HD6650M OC 780Mhz/985Mhz dGPU|RAM 8GB DDR3 1333|Windows 7 Ultimate Sp.1 x64 bit.
>> Emulation speed differs for each game. There will be some you can run fast easily, but others will simply require more powerfull hardware <<.
oh sorry about that..

my spec:
CPU: core2duo e46 2.4ghz
GPU: geforce 8600gt 512mb ddr2
RAM: 2gb

im using the default plugin from pcsx2 playground.
-grap: gsdx 872m(MSVC 15,SSE2) 0.1.12
-sound: spu2ghz playground, etc..

and im set speed hacks to "Speed"

how about that??

sorry, im a newbie...BlushBlush
HERE
you can get the latest beta plugins and emulator (except for lilypad, gsdx and such)

playground and official branch merged
savestates memory card everything is mora stable and most things are faster too

if you ue these for the emu let most things on default ^^ you can play around with the speedhacks if you need to though

(if you are using the VM version... savestates aren't gonna work you have to pray that memory card works
if it does load then save in a savestate
delete your memory card format the new one in the bios load the save state then save on the memory card and start the emu new and load only from memorycard at the first time and save your savestate over Oo
if memory card doesn't work sorry but then it won't start a new game)
Chicken is not Vegan?

NO VEGAN DIET NO VEGAN POWERS!!!!

http://www.flixxy.com/my-blackberry-is-not-working.htm
(02-25-2009, 05:25 PM)kabooz Wrote: HERE
you can get the latest beta plugins and emulator (except for lilypad, gsdx and such)

playground and official branch merged
savestates memory card everything is mora stable and most things are faster too

if you ue these for the emu let most things on default ^^ you can play around with the speedhacks if you need to though

(if you are using the VM version... savestates aren't gonna work you have to pray that memory card works
if it does load then save in a savestate
delete your memory card format the new one in the bios load the save state then save on the memory card and start the emu new and load only from memorycard at the first time and save your savestate over Oo
if memory card doesn't work sorry but then it won't start a new game)

okay!! im on it...RolleyesRolleyes
okay,,,the speed is up...
the problem has solved for now i think...

thx for kabooz help!!
LaughLaugh