HEY!!!
Shouldn't you guys work on a better emulation using more GPU than CPU, so we can really play PS2 games instead of counting low fps all the time?

I visited the news section for more than a month now, and it's all about a new logo contest.

People don't really care about the logo of the emulator, if it doesn't work properly u know.

Sponsored links

stupid questions..emulation says everything..you need a strong cpu
dual 3 ghz for play some games at the decent speed

i think PCSX2 0.9.7 will be very fast..i think it comes soon..
i have the first PCSX2 version some where pcsx2 0.2 ..
Everthing I have is totaly legal...and the Bios 2006 version too...I followed the Guide to dump bios through USB

I CANT BE BANNED AGAIN...[/b]
(08-18-2009, 01:00 AM)nomailx Wrote: Shouldn't you guys work on a better emulation using more GPU than CPU, so we can really play PS2 games instead of counting low fps all the time?

I visited the news section for more than a month now, and it's all about a new logo contest.

People don't really care about the logo of the emulator, if it doesn't work properly u know.

The emulator works just fine. In case you haven't noticed (you don't seem like the perceptive type), most problems with games are a result of inferior hardware, not problems with the emulator. Also, the emulator receives updates quite often through the SVN. Heck, gsdx, the most popular graphics plugin, is updated weekly. So before complaining, please learn a little bit more about the topic.
It's funny how people who know nothing about coding in general or how to code for emulators specifically always talk about how things should be coded.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
Also it is funny when they are complaining about something that is free.
(08-18-2009, 01:34 AM)KrazyTrumpeter05 Wrote: It's funny how people who know nothing about coding in general or how to code for emulators specifically always talk about how things should be coded.

How does the saying go?
A wise man is quick to learn, slow to speak. A fool is quick to speak, slow to learn.

The project has been alive for long enough that nearly all of the 'easy' fixes are in, and it just gets progressively tougher as it goes along. If you want to see progress then watch the SVN, commits are made daily.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi