HElp with black screen and loading
Hi i am new here i need help with running pcsx2..i tried diffrent configs ans usaully its a black screen or the browse screen of ps2 ans some times a error that instantly exits pcsx2. tried running the game in dvd even making an iso file but its still the same.. oh my pc specs is
AMD 63 dual core 4000+
2g ram
8500gt

thanks for any advice and reply!!!

Sponsored links

(07-27-2009, 05:50 AM)Cooliemax Wrote: Hi i am new here i need help with running pcsx2..i tried diffrent configs ans usaully its a black screen or the browse screen of ps2 ans some times a error that instantly exits pcsx2. tried running the game in dvd even making an iso file but its still the same.. oh my pc specs is
AMD 63 dual core 4000+
2g ram
8500gt

thanks for any advice and reply!!!

provide ur emulator configuration in details,if possible send some screenshots.
I used the pcsx2 package here the only thing i change was the graphics to GSdx 890 sse2 and the cdvdrom to cdvdnull which causes the black screen.if i change it to the linuz and i use the iso image it doesnt load and gives a error message that it cant load that file...if i use the Gigaherz and error happens and Pcsx2 exits on its own..the games i am trying to play are Phantom brave and Radiata stories.
I don't think your PC is powerful enough to be able to play Radiata Stories, Phantom Brave may not run smoothly either, but lets see about your problems.. Firstly, try the latest beta by installing this.
After you've installed that beta, try to run the game from your original disc and see if it works. If "File > Run CD/DVD" doesn't work, try "Run > Execute".
CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @3.5 GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600MHz
GPU: Nvidia GTX 680 2GB
(07-27-2009, 07:36 AM)Cooliemax Wrote: I used the pcsx2 package here the only thing i change was the graphics to GSdx 890 sse2 and the cdvdrom to cdvdnull which causes the black screen.if i change it to the linuz and i use the iso image it doesnt load and gives a error message that it cant load that file...if i use the Gigaherz and error happens and Pcsx2 exits on its own..the games i am trying to play are Phantom brave and Radiata stories.

If you are using the dvd,use Gigaherz CDVD after configuring it properly. If you have made an ISO image of your game (no NOT the .img file in the dvd disc) only then you should use linuz iso plugin.
Phantom Brave will surely run at full speed
[Image: newsig.jpg]
@Bositman
yeah tried both ways but still get the black screen thing..but i can hear the sound of the game running its just pitch black...
Got Phantom brave to work i just change the shader from 2.0-3.0...game runs smoothly and sound is good but when they do special moves like charging its slow down is that normal?or should i twink some more?
It's normal because there's more stuff going on that the emulator has to render. Try playing around with speed hacks.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.