Half screen missing
Question 
Am I right or wrong, "Mostly" game that has native res 640x448 occur half screen missing other native res are fine when scaling internal res on gsdx plugin? Thank you Smile

Sponsored links

I'm not sure what you mean.
Ar Tonelico 2 is 640x448 native and on any scale modes,the whole game is visible,nothing is missing.

Maybe the GSdx version that you use is the problem(for the test I use pcsx2 1.0.0 and GSdx SSE2 r5464)

Post your settings and what you use and game names on which the half screen is missing
"Mostly" means not all, but other native res like 512x512 are fine.
And what games have half screen missing?
Since you are saying that,it means you have experienced that half screen missing problem....on which game
Mostly means a majority. Most games on the PS2 use that resolution and only a select few (maybe 5 or so games) have that half screen issue.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Yu yu hakusho dark tournament (miss horizontal)...dynasty warrior 5 empire only on video scene (miss vertical). It occur only on native res 640x448 (mostly).
2 games and you are saying mostly.
There are games that work ok at higher resolution only if you use custom resolution(not scaling...wasn't Tekken 5 like that(I'm not sure))

I don't have those games so I can't check
(03-01-2013, 08:50 PM)vsub Wrote: 2 games and you are saying mostly.
There are games that work ok at higher resolution only if you use custom resolution(not scaling...wasn't Tekken 5 like that(I'm not sure))
is all your games don't occur half screen?
I don't play on pcsx2 and I don't use anything above native but from time to time I try it(scaling)to test something but I've never seen missing screens or even elements missing because of scaling.
I think i have to correct it if the games has native res higher 640x448 like Dynasty 6 (missing vertical on video scene)
warrior orochi 2 (missing vertical on logo koei)
How about other member?have you test it?