Hard to see the guard indicator in AT2
Wait, that shade looks the same between HW and SW mode here.

Sponsored links

Not exactly,there is highlighting effect on that and the green line that is missing in hw mode.
In HW mode that highlighting is gone

(04-02-2012, 06:10 PM)KrossX Wrote: I could try to make you the shader I mentioned if so. Or another shader that switches your affected color or so, into a range you can see it nicely.

It will be great if this can make it visible but I have no idea how to use shaders with GSdx
Do this test please, and post your results:
http://www.opticien-lentilles.com/dalton...tonien.php
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
I don't have problems with my eyes...it's just too dark.
I can't answer all of the questions because I don't know the names of some of the colors

5 wrong from 32 and the wrong answers are on colors that I didn't know his name
You can switch the language from the top. Buf if your eyesight is perfectly normal, then no shader for you. The gradient is perfectly visible.
Yes it's normal,I can see every color just fine.
What exactly this shader was going to do...is it possible to change the color to something more visible...like the light green indicator that is missing in hw mode
Ehr, your eyes are good. I can clearly see that the leading green line is missing in hardware mode from your initial 2 screenshots.

Try playing with the rendering options, especially try disabling any bilinear filtering.
I tried a lot of different settings but in the end I have to either increase the brightness and contrast on my monitor to max or use Shade Boost option(the result from that option is not very satisfying).
(04-02-2012, 11:37 PM)rama Wrote: Ehr, your eyes are good. I can clearly see that the leading green line is missing in hardware mode from your initial 2 screenshots.

Try playing with the rendering options, especially try disabling any bilinear filtering.

As acknowledged since the first reply. But, he says the visible big green gradient without the green line is varely visible and unsusable... basically. Which is why I considered the possibility of impaired sight.
So the question is, where's that line? Tongue2
All the other graphics seem to be just fine.