Hard to see the guard indicator in AT2
It's there, just wrongly blended it seems (very dark). I tried to debug it once, but I don't remember where that ended. =S
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]

Sponsored links

I see that shader support was added to GSdx now and by looking at both example in r5390

Wouldn't it possible to increase the brightness of that line.
Here is an example...on the left is the original image(how I see it...I have to increase the brightness on my monitor to the max to see it while I'm playing the game)and on the right is edit of the image with just increased the brightness of the beginning of that line

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You can still see the gradient behind the line. What others meant is that with that, you can still adjust your timing even if the bright light green line is invisible. Hell, the only way someone can't deal with this problem is if they're really bad at predicting and very slow reaction times.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
PyroBunta Wrote:You can still see the gradient behind the line.
I don't know how many times I have to repeat this...I don't see a thing from that whole blue box except the last 2 lines...dark red and light red lines unless I increase the brightness on my monitor to the max.

PyroBunta Wrote:What others meant is that with that, you can still adjust your timing even if the bright light green line is invisible.

There is nothing to adjust because I don't see anything from that box...I have to press cross\square on instinct and hope I hit good,great or perfect.

The first green line is gone,that's true but you all are saying that I should use gradient behind the line but the problem is that I don't see that "gradient behind the line" too,not unless I increase the monitor brightness to the max.

PyroBunta Wrote:Hell, the only way someone can't deal with this problem is if they're really bad at predicting and very slow reaction times.
More than 5000 perfects and S rank on my PS2...that probably can tell you how bad I am when I can see at least some indicator from which to adjust my timing.
(08-21-2012, 03:36 PM)vsub Wrote: I don't know how many times I have to repeat this...I don't see a thing from that whole blue box except the last 2 lines...dark red and light red lines unless I increase the brightness on my monitor to the max.

Okay i think you're missunderstanding people.

the gradient (the dark green fading up to lighter green) is visible, it is just the line on the end of it which is not. With some adjustment on your side ,you should be able to time it from that withou the need for the extra line on the end.

if you can't see the gradient (the dark green fading up to lighter green), then you really do need your eyes testing. The rest of us can see that clear as day.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Déjà vu time... =_="

Let's not go over the same thing again. Try the attached shader...

Attached Files
.zip   greenline.zip (Size: 560 bytes / Downloads: 106)
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(08-21-2012, 03:42 PM)refraction Wrote: the gradient (the dark green fading up to lighter green) is visible, it is just the line on the end of it which is not.
It's not here.
(08-21-2012, 03:42 PM)refraction Wrote: if you can't see the gradient (the dark green fading up to lighter green), then you really do need your eyes testing. The rest of us can see that clear as day.
I see it only if I increase the brightness to the max.
Perhaps everyone use way too high brightness and that's why it's ok for them(I keep mine 85% Contrast and 45% Brightness...with those settings is fine everywhere except on pcsx2)
I could say that any game on pcsx2(at least here)looks little dark and on some of the games i have to increase the brightness to actually be able to see where I'm going...on other games(like this one),the blue box here looks like an empty box on which an indicator appear when the indicator is over the dark red line(when it's almost too late to do anything).

(08-21-2012, 03:44 PM)KrossX Wrote: Déjà vu time... =_="

Let's not go over the same thing again. Try the attached shader...

Thanks,this is definitely way better(I can almost always get perfect)but there are two problems:
1.There are cases when the line appear only on the first indicator(when the enemy is doing multi hit attack)
2.The line disappear when it's over of the red lines for good,great and perfect

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have low brightness on my monitor and I can see it clear as day. It's either your eyes, or your monitor (most likely) being the problem. I'm putting my bet on the monitor though.
The line and gradient are perfectly visible on my PS2 and I use the same monitor for TV.
(>_>)

But that's really wierd. You mean the gradient only shows up on screenshots?