Hardware vs. Software
(11-02-2015, 03:00 PM)refraction Wrote: Dude if you want help you really should read the replies

sorry that link didnt work before, thanks

Sponsored links

Yeah, left in an extra i. My fault. Sorry!
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(11-02-2015, 11:04 PM)Nobbs66 Wrote: Yeah, left in an extra i. My fault. Sorry!

is there a new bios folder i should download for the new pcsx2
No, you just put your bios into the new folder or update the link in the application. Btw. Downloading a bios is illegal and talking about piracy is not allowed here. Unsure what you meant so just for clarification...
(11-02-2015, 11:08 PM)willkuer Wrote: No, you just put your bios into the new folder or update the link in the application. Btw. Downloading a bios is illegal and talking about piracy is not allowed here. Unsure what you meant so just for clarification...

oh sorry about that, i just wasnt sure if i had to put the bios i had into the same folder i extracted the new pcsx2 but it worked thanks
okay so i ran call of duty 3 at opengl hardware and did exactly what was in that picture of the gs configure settings and its running at a consistent 30 fps, suggestions on what i should toy around with? i dont want you guys tried to fix my problem by yourself
also this started happening randomly when i was toying around with the settings on SSX On Tour    

i was toying around with the settings to see if i could reduce the lag when i attempt a monster trick, goes down to 30 fps whiile doing that then speeds back up. but while i was toying around with the settings, those red lines came and i cant find what i mightve checked or unchecked to trigger this. 

the red lines never happened before and it only occurs on hardware mode, not software.
you need to turn on the accurate date or hw depth options with the OpenGL Hardware Renderer
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(11-03-2015, 02:32 AM)refraction Wrote: you need to turn on the accurate date or hw depth options with the OpenGL Hardware Renderer
any other settings that i should mess with? like the CRC hack level on partial (OpenGL recommended) or blending unit accuracy?

heres what i have set,    

feel free to give advice on what i should check/uncheck for ssx on tour and call of duty 3, thanks so much guys
also still a lot of lag in call of duty 3 regardless of software or hardware but i learned that the fps speeds up when looking at the sky and not the gunfire and moving soldiers and explosions on the battlefield. could it be just that my graphics card is bad (first page original post)?