Harry Potter 3
Very possible the game simply doesn't work with the emulator yet...
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

Oh! Hope not!
Just add that maybe all the three(HP1, 2 and 3) HP games are on the same engine. I think that because the meshes, animations, graphics and even control are similar in all the games.
Well. I'm bumping thread just to say that you're maybe right. Sad
I just borrowed the first HP game, because in compatibility page it is writed that the game is working ok. And that's true! The game is working perfect on my PC. No lags or glitches! Laugh
But thanks for help. Smile
Hi everyone.
I'm confused because in HP 1 i can't beat stupid boss. How can I use cheats for HP1? I'm trying to make .pnach file, but when I open the game, pcsx crashes.
comment=Insert comment.
gametitle=Potter
patch=1,EE,F02A2FA8,word,002F7677
patch=1,EE,203949A0,word,447A0000

What is wrong with it?
(02-20-2010, 12:18 AM)Caesum Wrote: Hi everyone.
I'm confused because in HP 1 i can't beat stupid boss. How can I use cheats for HP1?

Same way you use cheats in any other game.

Search the forums for 'patch guide' or something similar, I know there's a thread floating around about converting gameshark codes to PCSX2 patches.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
Well... I was looking for this, but without effect. Maybe someone can make .pnach file with "unlimited health" code? CRC is C71A6146
*bump*
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4740.html Did you even search? Next time you bump I'll personally give you a warning.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
I WAS looking for this but with 'patch guide' in search. I dunno it is called "redlof's Guide to Convert Codetwink Cheats to PNACH Files! for newbs."
Btw it isn't working, but nvm. I'll try it with "V7 description"
Fear Not! Wink With the latest beta and plugins the game makes it to the "Main Menu"! ^^ There crashes, but that is not of an importance! Cheers - we will be playin it soon!