Harvest Moon : A Wonderful Life FPS ???
Making a new thread would have been better than reviving over a year old thread but whats done is done. What pcsx2 version settings do you have? Im guessing 0.9.7 since you said latest beta but what about plugins/settings.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb

Sponsored links

You probably need to use either the D-pad or the Analog axis to move, make sure you bind both in Lilypad or show us your settings so we can see what's wrong.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(08-07-2010, 08:44 PM)nicto Wrote: Didnt want to start new topic even tho my problem aint the fps of AWL, actually i get the smooth 60 fps on newest beta with speedhacks. Thats the good thing, only downside is that it seems that my character simply wont move at all, all other controls seem to work just fine and arrowkeys worked fine when i had to choose name for farm etc, but when i actually got started, and had control over my character, he wouldnt move. I can still switch thru tools and look at map etc. Anyone encountered this weird problem before?

That's because on PS2 it use analog to walk.
(01-25-2015, 06:51 AM)afiqzboyz Wrote: That's because on PS2 it use analog to walk.

This thread is almost 4 and a half years old, the OP is LONG gone.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(01-25-2015, 06:57 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: This thread is almost 4 and a half years old, the OP is LONG gone.

Lol. Forgot to check the date. But somehow I guess it would do some help =..="
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go