Harvest Moon : A Wonderful Life FPS ???
[Image: 2009-94-8-53-55-1-con1.JPG][Image: 2009-94-8-53-55-2-con2.JPG][Image: 2009-94-8-53-56-3-con3.JPG]

something is wrong... Excl my cpu still can't work more than 45%...? dunno what's wrong...! and don't ask me to change my GPU or CPU or even suggest me to overclock my CPU...!

Games I play so far without problem...although i got some drop sometime...:
FFXII(35-60) Rolleyes
Persona4(normal, some FPS drop at some area) Tongue
KH : Re Chain of Memories(Laugh full speed) Cool
dynasty warior gundam 2 Laugh

i already try pcsx 0.9.6 still same try gsdx rev 887 and the stable 890 still not solve the problem Sad

speed hack, VU skip not working....Blink

"sorry for bad english"
Excl...................Tongue

Sponsored links

"Some" FPS drop in P3 should be 20FPS inside classroom? 45% -- is not CPU load, it's graphic's core load. Second core at the same time probably overloaded et 90-95% and so it's limited there. And HM:WL is not easy game to emulate, so you could not expect much.
(04-04-2009, 04:42 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: "Some" FPS drop in P3 should be 20FPS inside classroom? 45% -- is not CPU load, it's graphic's core load. Second core at the same time probably overloaded et 90-95% and so it's limited there. And HM:WL is not easy game to emulate, so you could not expect much.

look careful at the picture...

21.10 (35%) FPS and 46% CPU...! the problem is i can't get at least 60 % FPS at top of that the CPU load Never More tHan 46 %...! Well if my CPU can go at least 80 % then the FPS should be up to 40+ FPS...!

"sorry for bad english"
I know what I say. 21.1 = 60 * 35% /100, it is not related to load -- it is FPS percentile. 46% is GSDX thread load on graphic's core. There is no indication of loading for another core. You CPU load is 46% for graphic + UNKNOWN, but big (around 90%) for second core. It's 136%.
It would be a miracle if Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life could be played at 60fps because even a PS2 can't run it at full speed (you can even check gamefaqs to see how most of the reviews complain about the lag). It just seems that 30fps is the "normal" speed for the PS2 version and I'm just happy my computer stay between 30-40fps which I consider better than the PS2.

If there is a good solution, I would be happy to hear it but until then, I'm sticking to 30fps which looks natural even though it is running at half speed. Also, if you want the actual CPU usage, use the Task Manager (Ctrl+Alt+Del).
TO LAZY TO CREATE A NEW THREAD... Tongue2

this is really frustating...! HM Sace The HomeLand....!

already try pcsx2-beta-872 and 0.9.6...still no change...!
setting are default...! already try ZeroGS...! dunno what's wrong...!

[Image: 2009-95-3-41-31-1-con1.JPG]

i check the compability list and it says "playable" Glare ........!
HELP ME PLIZZ....! "LOL" Tongue
FFhack or NLOOP hack is needed for this game.
Hi ;] HM AWL SE it's a terrible port from GC in mine works about 130% but ;p in inside the buildings game can fly ;p but outside even >100% is so laggy can't play. It's a game problem not the emulator.

STH works perfeclly for me ;] 100% and higher. GSdx 890 and is fine.
(04-05-2009, 10:01 PM)sebek321 Wrote: Hi ;] HM AWL SE it's a terrible port from GC in mine works about 130% but ;p in inside the buildings game can fly ;p but outside even >100% is so laggy can't play. It's a game problem not the emulator.

STH works perfeclly for me ;] 100% and higher. GSdx 890 and is fine.

Same here the game run near 100% for me but despite the 100% it was so slow outside. I just gave up on that game
*CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo @3GHz
*RAM: 4000MB DDR2 SDRAM
*GPU: GeForce 8800 GTS
Didnt want to start new topic even tho my problem aint the fps of AWL, actually i get the smooth 60 fps on newest beta with speedhacks. Thats the good thing, only downside is that it seems that my character simply wont move at all, all other controls seem to work just fine and arrowkeys worked fine when i had to choose name for farm etc, but when i actually got started, and had control over my character, he wouldnt move. I can still switch thru tools and look at map etc. Anyone encountered this weird problem before?