Haunting Ground Bug
Anyone know how to resolve this bug? BUG :    http://imgur.com/jqFHjlC

I tried to put in softaware mode (F9), but this setting the game is not widescreen.

The game is : Hunting Ground

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-29-2016, 04:33 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

CPU - AMD FX™-6300 Six-Core Processor 3.50 GHz
Memory : 4,00 GB
GRAPHIC CARD: AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series
System: Windows 7 

I'm not using any default settings.

PCSX2 Version : 1.4.0

The bug only happens with Haunting Ground.

I play with a ISO.
Get the latest development build from here: *Read the edit below*

I'm pretty sure it has been fixed (if the ghosting is what you mean)

Edit: Sorry it's not gone live yet, you can use this temporary build here: https://ci.appveyor.com/api/buildjobs/to...ppVeyor.7z

You will need to edit your GSDX.ini file in the inis folder and add this line

Code:
UserHacks_HalfPixelOffset_New = 1
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

^ I'm sure they're referring to the fact that Fiona's skin is black. It's an issue I've had too. My advice is to save the game first (when Fiona is wearing the white sheet intro, it exacerbates the issue). The first save point is literally 2 minutes away.

Once that's done, if the issue persists, try resetting the emulator, tinkering the video plugin (for example, changing it from 3D9 to 3D11 and back, etc).

I could always fix the ghosting using a TX offset of 500 by 500.

It's a shame Capcom won't work on a darn HD remaster for it already.
(08-30-2016, 02:30 AM)Devina Wrote: ^ I'm sure they're referring to the fact that Fiona's skin is black. It's an issue I've had too. My advice is to save the game first (when Fiona is wearing the white sheet intro, it exacerbates the issue). The first save point is literally 2 minutes away.

Once that's done, if the issue persists, try resetting the emulator, tinkering the video plugin (for example, changing it from 3D9 to 3D11 and back, etc).

I could always fix the ghosting using a TX offset of 500 by 500.

It's a shame Capcom won't work on a darn HD remaster for it already.

The black skin is caused (at least, in my experience) by switching to software mode and back to hardware mode again. It affects both DirectX and OpenGL hardware modes. In my case the outfit doesn't matter, and the quickest way to fix it is simply to restart the game from the System menu.

I would love an HD remake of this game, and while I doubt Capcom is very interested in it, with all of the RE remakes recently, I can hope.

Edit: Forgot that switching between DirectX and OpenGL also causes it for me. Usually only when going OpenGL -> DirectX though.