Haunting Grounds 50 FPS
(06-07-2010, 11:14 PM)Sh0m1 Wrote: Well i dont think your computer is slow so....i will get the game tommorow and test it for you if you want?
*OT*
That would be great Smile
I suggest you to get the game btw, it's really good if you are a fan of "survival-horror"
*end of OT*

Sponsored links

Yeah i like horror games Smile
Works fast here, what GHz on that i5? What settings? Screenshots of the pcsx2 window on the parts you get slowdowns would help.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
A stable 50 fps means either he set the frame limit at 50 or the game is definitely PAL.

This game still suffered from wrong color and many other graphic related issues in HW mode.
(06-08-2010, 01:30 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Works fast here, what GHz on that i5? What settings? Screenshots of the pcsx2 window on the parts you get slowdowns would help.

from 49 to 51 FPS, but it's a NTCS game, and trust me it's not perfectly smooth.

[Image: settings1a.png]
[Image: settings2x.png]

For the screenshot, the video quality in hardware mode is just like the first screenshot here:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Haunting-...t=haunting
That's barely the graphic plugin settings, what settings on the emulator?

The speed seems right for that CPU speed I guess, try some speedhacks but I think EE cyclerate over 1 would create audio synchronization issues.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(06-08-2010, 12:13 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: That's barely the graphic plugin settings, what settings on the emulator?

Everything else is absolutely on default! Smile
So you are saying that it's just a problem with the performances of my pc?
It's strange, i know that some games are more demanding than others, but Tales of the Abyss, FFX, Star Ocean 3, were totally perfect on PCSX2
If you are so sure it is NTSC-U, the console window should display lke this

This game can easily maintain at 60fps , almost all the time, on my e7400(OC 3.5G) and GTS250, 3X Scaler.

If turn on turbo mode, it can even goes to 100+ fps.
I still doubt you got a PAL game instead of NTSC .

(06-08-2010, 01:49 PM)AcidRains Wrote: If you are so sure it is NTSC-U, the console window should display lke this

This game can easily maintain at 60fps , almost all the time, on my e7400(OC 3.5G) and GTS250, 3X Scaler.

If turn on turbo mode, it can even goes to 100+ fps.
I still doubt you got a PAL game instead of NTSC .

Stange, it seems that you haven't the graphic bugs (blur) that affects me, can you post your video settings and plug-in version?
[/quote]

Stange, it seems that you haven't the graphic bugs (blur) that affects me, can you post your video settings and plug-in version?
[/quote]

Yes, it is natural for official gsdx to have those vertival line or glitches as i am using some modified gsdx for own testing purpose.

However there are other problem if play more further, like bloom effect , too dim, or too blight, kinda like those issues. I just managed to get myself passed first boss and stop playing.

Back to topic , how about your 50fps problem then? solved?