Have anyone tried to play some fighting games online?
you know this is a modified pcsx2 that can play some fighting games online.The pcsx2-online,here it is. https://github.com/alexsharoff/pcsx2-online
i did succeed in playing the game Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 with my friend , i hosted the game and he joined in.It's seems no lag and the emulator was running on 60f……
Have anyone done that?
It's interesting but the latest version of the modified pcsx2 is the old one released on 2012.01.22……

Sponsored links

please use the official version along with this guide :

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-How-To-Play-Online-Guide

any other methods are Highly illegal !!!!!!!
No it isn't. We've talked to this guy, he is providing sources and nothing illegal in his builds, so do not suppose it is before you check it out.
That said, the author said he will be away for a year or two so I'm afraid nothing new will come out before he's back. Also, we will not provide support for his builds because we simply haven't coded it Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
And what we tested wasn't yet ready for actual playing, imo.
well i didn't close this thread and neither i will if i can what i mentioned that any other methods than the one at the guide is illegal however if they're similar than that's a different matter ...
Your post didn't make sense. If you checked the link, the method that online build uses is for connecting from one PC to the other directly, no servers involved. There is nothing illegal about it and it doesn't mean that because something is different from our guide it is automatically illegal.
quote from the guide : "any other method will be considered highly illegal"
It isn't illegal if both players have their own discs. Also what Bositman pointed is that this way of online playing is DIFFERENT than playing online PS2 games. There are no online servers involved. It's simply connecting 2 PCs via online. It's not just a different method, it's an entirely different online play. You should at least read carefully and understand what the point of that build is.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
The guide is referring to getting your discID, network access disc etc. As we've said numerous times now, this method above doesn't need any of this since it connects one PC with the other directly. Anyway I will edit out that part since it's confusing
(08-24-2012, 05:59 PM)PyroBunta Wrote: It isn't illegal if both players have their own discs. Also what Bositman pointed is that this way of online playing is DIFFERENT than playing online PS2 games. There are no online servers involved. It's simply connecting 2 PCs via online. It's not just a different method, it's an entirely different online play. You should at least read carefully and understand what the point of that build is.

i already get it no need for 3 people to tell me Tongue

however that sentence in the guide is confusing

and i don't know what is considered illegal or not in the forums and Globally wide !!!!