Having Scrolling Issues
So, first time i downloaded the emulation software and downloaded

Gladius as my first rom.

It boots everything is running great and fantastic, get to the first menu screen and the selection is running down like someone is holding down or up and scrolling through all the selections.

IE. Like the d-pad is stuck in the up or down position.

I tried to re-config the buttons no help, I changed the buttons to the keyboard still no help.

I un-plugged the controller and Keyboard still same thing.

Any ideas?

Sponsored links

It's actually not a ROM, it's an ISO. But in any case, you won't get any support for piracy.
Well, I actually own the game but no longer have the playstation 2 and seeing as this is not on the PSN and I own a PS3 and it's not backwards compaitable I wouldnt call it piracy but thank you for your assitance.
If you don't have a PS2 then you downloaded the BIOS and that's piracy too.

And yes even if you own the game, downloading it is still piracy.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
You cannot download games whether or not you own them. It is still piracy.

Really Blyss you always beat me to the punch.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
I honestly think it should be more explicitly stated in the rules:

Code:
1. Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, Game that has been illegally obtained or shared.
If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked.

Adding something like: "This includes downloading an ISO for a game that you have the physical disc for. Use IMGBURN to rip the disc."
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
Well, ok then thanks for the help otherwise.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go