Having about ~12 fps during gameplay
I did try the new gsdx without any good results here either.

I do know my processor is about 3ghz considering I've clocked it manually up there.

Is there any settings I should change in order for some better fps? considering I use the basics that come with the emulator.

Also, I'm not sure if this it's possible to change but, many games that has a low fps manages to run in "normal speed" but just looks horrible, and my game is really going in slowmotion, if that makes any sense what I mean.

Sponsored links

I know this sounds silly... but are you actually using the new graphics plugin that came with the beta? It will be listed as version 1863 (I believe). That is the only thing that should be making the game play that slowly on your PC.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Please, no questions are silly. I really appreciate your help.

The graphic setting I've used is GSdx 1873 (MSVC 15.00, SSE41) 0.1.15

I haven't tried the other 2 GSdx though, but as in previous version I used (before I went to beta) none of them made a difference.
I was referring to the power saving features of the CPU which down-clock it when the CPU is not under load. However, quite a few chips have been known to...uh...down-clock to save power during load. That's why I wanted you to use CPU-Z to check and see if that was the case.
Nappa: Vegeta! What does the scouter say about his power level?
Vegeta: It's...one thousand and six.
Nappa: Wh-...really?
Vegeta: Yeah! Beat him up Nappa!
Nappa: Yay!
Using CPU-Z my clock speed is 1800 mhz while it's not loading, and when PCSX2 is running it's at 3000 MHZ precisely.
no other thoughts? Sad
Show us your full pcsx2 settings, from the "config" menu a screenshot of the settings (configure, graphics, sound, cpu, gamefixes, speedhacks, advanced) are the important ones, also show us a screenshot of your game playing on Gsdx with Direct3D9 (Hardware) as renderer and running as a window so we can see the info on the titlebar. This is so we can see if there's something obvious you missed around.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Especially the GSdx config would be interesting. You aren't running the software renderer, are you? Tongue2
I suppose this is all you wanted.

Also, I've tried various resolutions without any notable difference.

You should try ticking off allow 8-bit textures. Also try ticking native resolution. If my memory serves me right, Doesn't that Japanese V1 bios have incompatibility issues? I'm sorry if it is not the case.
Laptop: Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15' | Intel Core i7-4850HQ @ 2.3-3.5Ghz | Optimus Powered nVidia Geforce GT 750M (2GB GDDR5) + Intel Iris Pro Graphics | 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600Mhz RAM | Intel HD Audio | Apple Magic Trackpad | Samsung 512GB PCI-E Based SSD |