Having about ~12 fps during gameplay
Whether native is checked or not it still stands on the same resolution on the top of the window.

And no, I still can't read anything using software.

Sponsored links

Yes as I said before the number wont change, it's just showing the native internal resolution of the game no matter what settings you set it to.

Did the text thing happen on the other GSdx that gave you so low speed? what is your PCSX2 settings?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
No. In the other graphic setting (0.1.15) I could see text and such. Although, all the shadows covering Fate (maincharacter on the screenshot) are gone with 0.1.7, and the game is going much smoother.

And what settings are you asking for? the configuration? if so, please look on page 3 for all my settings, only difference from there is that I'm using GSdx SSSE 0.1.7 now instead.
That's only your Graphic settings not the PCSX2 settings (CPU, gamefix, speedhacks, advanced) but dont think they really matter now if it's GSdx causing it. Try checking/unchecking Log-Z I guess and in the pcsx2 beta enable/disbale microVU and disable any speedhacks if you have them on as well as frame/vu skip.

Other than that your best bet would be running the latest GSdx on Software mode or compiling GSdx and adding your CRC yourself or getting someone else to do it.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
None of the above helped unfortunately. Do you think you'll be able to detect anything if I post a picture of those 4?

And I really appreciate all the time you've spent helping me.
I suppose not :< well thanks all of you for your help, been really appreciated, too bad we couldn't work it out fully Smile