Having problems.
I've recently setup PCSX2 0.9.8 off emulator zone, or something like that; and I've had troubles with horizontal lines, and constant slowing down.
My computer specs are: GTX 560 ti, i3 CPU, 4 GB of ram and running windows 7 ultimate, 64 bit.

Sponsored links

have almost the same problem too, using i3 CPU too, NVDIA GeForce GT 330M, 6gb ram installed, windows 7 32 bit, support directX 10,
I can play the games but it's like slow motion,lagging and really slow, also have troubles when certain scene play (like story video, usually when you let the starting scene for some seconds, before choosing new game or continue then a scene will play right? such scene will have bad graphics, with lines both horizontal and vertical so like having boxes there)
wish I can get some help too!
game? pcsx2 version? settings? gsdx settings and version?
I have it set on the preset "Balanced", and for plug in I used Direct3D11 (Hardware), native and allow 8 bit textures checked.
*waits for the rest of the answers*
I also tried to preset to balanced but still the same too,I'm using direct3D9 hardware, using the 10 causing crash, I've tried to use smaller size resolution which I though could reduce the lag but also the same.
@EBTbeatz:
Dude you said Nvidia 330M, so I'm guessing it's a laptop.
Well you should know that laptops don't perform quiet as well as compared to desktops hence you are getting the lags. However, please tell the name of the game which you are trying to run so that we can be of further assistance.Also try getting the newest stable build from here:
buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

@DrJackBlack:
Get the latest build from buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
Your setup must be a desktop as I am guessing. Anyways, name the game which you're trying to emulate man.

Oh and both of you might as well state the clock speed of your processors in order to make things a lot less complicated.
Intel E5700 @3.0Ghz,
Xfx Radeon 5670 1Gb,
4Gb DDR3 Ram,
Microsoft Windows7 Ultimate x86
(05-22-2012, 06:18 AM)Speedy42 Wrote: @EBTbeatz:
Dude you said Nvidia 330M, so I'm guessing it's a laptop.
Well you should know that laptops don't perform quiet as well as compared to desktops hence you are getting the lags. However, please tell the name of the game which you are trying to run so that we can be of further assistance.Also try getting the newest stable build from here:
buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

@DrJackBlack:
Get the latest build from buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/
Your setup must be a desktop as I am guessing. Anyways, name the game which you're trying to emulate man.

Oh and both of you might as well state the clock speed of your processors in order to make things a lot less complicated.

ah yes, it's a laptop.
I was trying to play tekken 5 and the tenchu wrath of heaven then legaia 2 duel saga.
newest stable build of pcsx2?