Having problems getting the emulator started.
Ok, so I read the guide, downloaded it. I tested all of my plugins, they all worked. I downloaded a bios, put it in the directory, and then went to load kingdom hearts, which I mounted to my F: drive. When I went to load the game.

Here is a picture of what happened.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/nick_mi/444.jpg

Sponsored links

(03-26-2009, 06:45 AM)Nick_mi Wrote: Ok, so I read the guide, downloaded it. I tested all of my plugins, they all worked. I downloaded a bios, put it in the directory, and then went to load kingdom hearts, which I mounted to my F: drive. When I went to load the game.

Here is a picture of what happened.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v325/nick_mi/444.jpg

We don't support piracy, sorry, so i can't help you with this.
read the forum rules, no piracy support Closedeyes
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
What do you mean piracy? I read the rules, I am not asking for any roms, I am not asking for a bios. I'm asking for help on getting the emulator working.
(03-26-2009, 06:51 AM)Nick_mi Wrote: What do you mean piracy? I read the rules, I am not asking for any roms, I am not asking for a bios. I'm asking for help on getting the emulator working.

You stated you downloaded a bios, and we don't help those who have problems with pirated files, sorry. Read the rules.
# You can talk about SVN and betas in here, but we do not guarantee support for those builds
# There will be no support for modified versions of pcsx2, nor any link to unofficial builds.
# You will NOT ask for a BIOS, ISO (or pirated copy of a game), beta or how / where to download them.
# We DO NOT KNOW when the next version will be released. Do not waste our time by asking.
# Read the Sticky posts at the top of the forum, before you make a post, they contain further rules, information and guidelines.
# Failure to comply to these rules, will result initially in a warning, if you fail to comply to the rules after the warning, you will be banned from using the forums.

So which rule did I break?
Second, what term would you call taking it from your ps2 to your computer? Transfer?
Granted, I'm not the type to lie, I did download it, but the rules do not state that I can't have a downloaded one. I just can't ask for one. Would you prefer that I just lie and attempt to manipulate you to help me?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/announcement-1.html Rule #1
(03-26-2009, 07:00 AM)Nick_mi Wrote: Second, what term would you call taking it from your ps2 to your computer? Transfer?
you would say "dumped", so that's what you meant? Mellow
don't get them confused man. Laugh (but in a way it is downloading Mellow Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit

I did not post a link or refer to it. The only reason it was brought up is because you guys got defensive. I don't want to spread illegal roms, nor do I want to know where I can get them. I just want some technical help to know why my emulator is ot running.
but the first rule says "refer" and "games obtained illegaly", but anyways

run as admin, just that simple (wow we made a fuss here Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit