Having some framerate issues
just my thoughs, but try the superVU compiler instead of microvu, it helped me big time in DDS

Sponsored links

(07-21-2013, 07:20 AM)jesalvein Wrote: still.
whether he's making a bad config, whether he's lying about the way he configured it.
EE cycle rate & VU cycle stealing should change the fps counter even the the game doesn't reach playable speeds.

plus, he didn't activate recommended speedhacks in his last screenshot. That's why I'm wondering if he actually applies the settings we're suggesting

ok guys ive fixed it, turns out it was as simple as my charger not working properly causing my system to not run at max performance

thanks for all your help anyways!
(07-21-2013, 02:52 PM)guff26 Wrote: ok guys ive fixed it, turns out it was as simple as my charger not working properly causing my system to not run at max performance

thanks for all your help anyways!

i'm wondering u'r charger was giving u problems
did it not charging properly before & how u fixed it ?
(07-21-2013, 04:03 PM)Preet Wrote: i'm wondering u'r charger was giving u problems
did it not charging properly before & how u fixed it ?

It just doesn't charge my laptop sometimes

I just keep messing with it until it works but I need to get a new one really
(07-21-2013, 04:11 PM)Preet Wrote: so that was the problem
u not mentioned it before
if u mentioned it before,we can tell u the probelm when u started
this thread.anyway change u'r charger now Smile

He didn't know that his charger was causing the problems so how do you expect him to tell you about the charger problem if he considered it irrelevant in causing the slowdown

Btw glad it got fixed
System Specs
CPU:AMD FX 8350 3.5ghz turbo to 4ghz
GPU: Sapphire HD 7750 GDDR5
MOBO:Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Rev 5.0
RAM: 8GB
(07-21-2013, 05:47 PM)Black Ops Wrote: He didn't know that his charger was causing the problems so how do you expect him to tell you about the charger problem if he considered it irrelevant in causing the slowdown

Btw glad it got fixed

dude he said he was messing with his charger all time because it
doesn't charge his laptop properly
so that's why i said that u should tell this thing before
so we could help u better

it's funny someone deleted my post already that u're quoted Tongue