Having some issues.
Hello! I downloaded the pcsx2 program and after starting it up, am told that my directx libraries are not up to date. I've searched for an answer to the problem and even tried to install the correct libraries but nothing works. I'm running: HP 320-1030
AMD A4-3400 w/Radeon HD graphics(2 CPU's)
with 4,069MB RAM
and Directx 11
Thanks!

Sponsored links

Try installing this: http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/...px?id=8109
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Ok, I downloaded it and extracted to a file on my desktop, then put the folder into the file location. Is that how I was supposed to do it? If so, it didn't work.
you were supposed to run the setup file.

OK, it's working now! Thank you so much, refraction!
no probs, enjoy Smile

One more question and I should be off and running. Can anyone give me the basic instructions for configuring the gamepad? I have a wired xbox controller and the drivers have been downloaded so, it's working and everything. However, I entered into the lilypad config and selected directinput from the general options. I then went to pad 1 and selected square then pressed my x button and so on. I don't think I'm doing this correctly because once I get 4 buttons selected and try to select a 5th it starts back at the top and changes my first selection. I hope that made some sense.
Thanks
I have never seen that problem. Does it occur for buttons or for the analog controls or is it independent?