Having trouble building on chroot
seriously I don't know what is going wrong Sad

Seems to be related to some wx include file. Do you have both libwxgtk2.8-dev:i386 and libwxbase2.8-dev:i386 installed?

Sponsored links

You were right, thanks. I didn't have libwxgtk. However, I went to 45% and then another process started (building CXX) and then at 73% error again:
Edit: Looks like I forgot about portaudio. But again, error popped out. This time I have no idea what's wrong:
Linking CXX executable pcsx2-dev
[ 47%] Built target pcsx2-dev
[ 47%] Built target CDVDiso
[ 50%] Built target CDVDlinuz
[ 50%] Built target CDVDnull
[ 50%] Building CXX object plugins/dev9null/CMakeFiles/dev9null-0.5.0.dir/Config.cpp.o
In file included from /home/maciek3/Desktop/pcsx2/plugins/dev9null/DEV9.h:26:0,
from /home/maciek3/Desktop/pcsx2/plugins/dev9null/Config.cpp:23:
/home/maciek3/Desktop/pcsx2/common/include/PS2Eext.h: In member function 'int PluginConf::ReadInt(const string&, int)':
/home/maciek3/Desktop/pcsx2/common/include/PS2Eext.h:147:6: warning: variable 'err' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
/home/maciek3/Desktop/pcsx2/common/include/PS2Eext.h: In member function 'void PluginConf::WriteInt(std::string, int)':
/home/maciek3/Desktop/pcsx2/common/include/PS2Eext.h:157:6: warning: variable 'err' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]
/home/maciek3/Desktop/pcsx2/plugins/dev9null/Config.cpp: At global scope:
/home/maciek3/Desktop/pcsx2/plugins/dev9null/Config.cpp:80:1: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See <file:///usr/share/doc/gcc-4.7/README.Bugs> for instructions.
Preprocessed source stored into /tmp/cc5zp3Gv.out file, please attach this to your bugreport.
make[2]: *** [plugins/dev9null/CMakeFiles/dev9null-0.5.0.dir/Config.cpp.o] Error 1
make[1]: *** [plugins/dev9null/CMakeFiles/dev9null-0.5.0.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2
Quote:/home/maciek3/Desktop/pcsx2/plugins/dev9null/Config.cpp:80:1: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
Please submit a full bug report,
with preprocessed source if appropriate.
See for instructions.
Preprocessed source stored into /tmp/cc5zp3Gv.out file, please attach this to your bugreport.
crash of gcc. not an issue with us. Try to remove build directory and restart a build from scratch.

FYI, all dependencies are documented => http://code.google.com/p/pcsx2/wiki/Comp...deForLinux
I missed 2 packages that were listed there and it compiled, BUT I still don't have pcsx2 binary in bin directory. Many warnings showed during compilation, but nothing was skipped unlike the first time when I thought I compiled it.
http://pastebin.com/thAr9FmT
I got only a smartphone acces. It will take me ahes ti go to the end of the log ;-)
Anyway warnings aren t important. You must check there isn t any error. If it finish to build at 100%, it must be fine. Maybe you miss a "make install" (otherwise just di a basic make it will retry from the latet error)
"make install" is a package or just "install' command to "make"?
All I did was running build.sh script. I didn't type make or anything else. Is that the problem?
I will look deeply into this log and see if there's something.
ues i know, the build script actually call those 2 make command
make
make install (that tell the build system to copy result in bin)
No errors I think. I've searched the file for "err" and "error" I've only found warnings about variable err set but not used. I got binaries like pcsx2-deb and a few pcsx2-something-loaders but no pcsx2. I will try again, but I don't think it will help.
What did you mean I may miss "make install"?
Edit: Compiled again with no luck.

If it's important, at the beginning I have something like this:
-- Don't build zerospu2. It is super-seeded by spu2x
-- Configuring done
And did you try to execute ./pcsx2-dev ?
So this will launch the emulator as well?
I can't launch it as chroot as I don't have gui environment set there and I miss some dependencies on normal system I think. When launching as normal user:
./pcsx2-dev: error while loading shared libraries: libwx_baseu-2.8.so.0:
I installed libwxbase-dev and libwxgtk-dev
Do I need to have every dependency that is in the link above installed or are they needed only for compilation?