Having trouble with controls
Good day all. I'm currently playing Persona 4 on my computer. But the thing is, whenever I boot up my game my mapped keyboard controls doesn't seem to work. I've tried pressing them a lot of times but no success. I can't skip the intro scene and start my game from the title screen. Because of a save state I had last night I can confirm that the mapped controls work as I can play the game. It's just that I can't skip the intro and start from the title screen.

Sponsored links

First try a different input plugin. It could be that the PS2 doesn't see a DS2 controller for some reason.
(05-18-2016, 05:07 PM)rama Wrote: First try a different input plugin. It could be that the PS2 doesn't see a DS2 controller for some reason.

I've tried the pokopom one but I don't see any customization options for keyboard use. So I'm currently using liliypad but no success.
bump pls
show your settings.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
(05-19-2016, 06:08 AM)Nobbs66 Wrote: show your settings.

Here's my controller settings. Due to a save state I have, I can play the game so I know that they work. It's just that for some reason, it's as if they get disabled when I'm on the title screen.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-19-2016, 08:04 AM)SilverShadow27 Wrote: Here's my controller settings. Due to a save state I have, I can play the game so I know that they work. It's just that for some reason, it's as if they get disabled when I'm on the title screen.

you didn't map the analog sticks ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(05-19-2016, 08:11 AM)jesalvein Wrote: you didn't map the analog sticks ?

so far, I don't need them yet for Persona 4. Movement and menu selection are well taken care of by the d-pad