Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help?
Hey im new to the forums so im not sure if this is the right spot, but....

I just built this PC and im pretty sure i can run PCSX2 w/o a problem, but i'll let you guys be the judge

CPU Athlon 64 Quad core 2.8 ghz
Graphics Card Nvidia Geforce 9500 GT 1 gig onboard Ram (shador 3.0)
5 Gigs of Ram
32'' HD T.V. 1080P (hope the game dont look like ***** Crosses fingers)
Windows 7 64 Bit ^^
DirectX 11
anyway i download and installed it, ran the the configuration and tested all the plugins and it seems to work great. Then with the bios in its folder, i attempted to execute it just to test Fps on the bios, untill i could get a game, and the Emulator says i need to update my DirectX and offers the Windows Directory. any ideas?

Sponsored links

Update your DirectX maybe? Tongue

Edit: That 9500gt card is a bit weak, no experience in using it in PCSX2 but used it in several PC games in cafes. I dont know if you can run some games in full speed in higher resolutions for your monitor. Test it first, but if it doesnt run full speed, you can always use the default resolution. It will look like crap though.
My PS2 Resurrected:
AMD Phenom II x4 oc 3.4ghz
GTX 560 1gb
Western Digital 300gb hdd
4gb ddr800 kingston ram
Asrock N68-S Motherboard
i think i should be fine, i only wanna run a few games like FFX, KH1 & 2, MGS3, MGS2, and possibly FF12 thoe i prolly will neva play it lol. I updated the DirectX, i thought cuz i had DirectX11 that it was some sort of problem lol, sry >_>.
(05-25-2010, 05:01 AM)Zeal514 Wrote: i think i should be fine, i only wanna run a few games like FFX, KH1 & 2, MGS3, MGS2, and possibly FF12 thoe i prolly will neva play it lol. I updated the DirectX, i thought cuz i had DirectX11 that it was some sort of problem lol, sry >_>.

if you wanna play FFX.your pc specs are sure to handle it. im playing FFX right now and my specs are

intel® core2 duo
with my sparkle nvidia geforce 9400 1GB.

you just need to choose the right plugins and settings for those though.Tongue
pm me if you like to know my settings.I'll be posting screenshots of FFX in the forums later.Try to check it out

-i want candy
[Image: 14400006.gif]

Blink hey am i under surveillance?
(05-25-2010, 05:01 AM)Zeal514 Wrote: i think i should be fine, i only wanna run a few games like FFX, KH1 & 2, MGS3, MGS2, and possibly FF12 thoe i prolly will neva play it lol. I updated the DirectX, i thought cuz i had DirectX11 that it was some sort of problem lol, sry >_>.

you can play everything (if you put some time in configuring the pcsx2 perfect for each game) except the mgs 3 (and maybe 2 i dont know...) because its a hell of demanding game!
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest