Help?
Sad 
Hello, Im new here, and i downloaded PCSX2, and i got the Plugins, but i cant find a right way to configure properly, and i dont have the bios, can someone help me and tell me where i should put it? I have Windows Vista and i have the latest version of PCSX2 and I have 2 Browsers, FireFox and Internet Explorer. Please respond.

Sponsored links

Wrong section.

Please read the official configuration guide. It'll answer everything you asked. (You'll find it on the forum).

So, asking for a bios is against the forum policy. You'll have to dump the bios from your own ps2. A tutorial can be found via forum search.

Heck, everything is answered by just a forum search.
| i7 860 2.8@4ghz | Scythe Mugen 2 Rev.B | Asus Maximus Formula III | G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Gigabyte | 570 GTX AMP! | Enermax 720w PSU | X-Fi Titan | OCZ Vertex 120 GB |
moving to the support section
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Huh, sorry i was never good at finding right sections of forums. sorry! and i tried to search but could not find anything!
Oh! i found it! i do have a PS2 sytem, the first gen, and what cable will i need to extract bios? and how do i do it>
np, but you missed 2 important threads, which are both stickies

The FAQ: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-4254.html

and the setup Guide: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2298.html

Man, this is way to hard to follow. Im that kinda guy who cant do this kind of stuff on the computer easily. All i wanted to do is play God Hand on my PC..... can anyone make this easier on me?
Firstly you need to dump your BIOS from your PS2, a guide on how to do so can be found at the bottom of the FAQ, there are alternative methods which you can find around the web.

the rest is really down to you, but i suggest at least a scan read of the cdvd, spu2 and gs plugin settings, along with the main PCSX2 ones.

My god i had no clue what you just said...... =(
I cant follow these guides! U cant understand most of what it is saying! Im sorry foor being such a dumb person.
I cannot make it any simpler, if the instruction "read a guide" is too complicated, you really shouldnt be using a computer! However the jargon on the other hand will all become clear once you read the guides!

No! The guide itself is to complicated. I need a simpler one and a slower version i mean come on! a CD writer???? A retail Playstation game?? I need a simpler one.
Im not a programmer.....Im just a happy go lucky BASIC gamer.