Help! (CDVD READ ERROR)
Greetings. I have a iso of a game and works perfectly fine. However though, when loading the 1st stage, im hit with a endless never-ending loading screen. at first i looked this up on google to see if anyone has gotten it or know how to fix it. I had no luck. However, today i noticed all this time i've been silly and knew i had the PCSX2 logs open. I was reading it during the loading screen, and i found this- "Plugins opened successfully.
C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 1.4.0\memory(218,2): error: GSdx FX is not compatible with the D3D9 backend. Use OpenGL or D3D10|11.

GSdx: failed to compile external post-processing shader. 
CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x000fe06d
Read Time Out 15000(msec)" I read the part where it said "CDVD READ ERROR, sector = 0x000fe06d" and looked it up on google to see how i can fix this read error. Sadly, it was a different error, featuring a different code unstead of my error code "0x000fe06d". I started panicing beacause the game looked like a really sick game. I was so into it for years. Anyways, back to the accident- I had no luck. So thats why im making this thread! If someone may help me, it would mean A BILLON! Thanks, and here is a  screenshot of this accident.  [Image: happy.gif] 

*NOTE: THIS IS A RE UPLOAD BEACAUSE I HAD BROKEN THE FIRST RULE ON THE LAST THREAD I POSTED 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What'cha gonna do?

I GOTTA BELIEVE!
-I GOTTA BELIEVE!

Sponsored links

As Said here : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-CDVD-READ...0x000fe06d
No support for piracy
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go