Help, Dynasty Warrior 5 EMPIRE
is that game can be playable?
i tried to playing this, but it crashed in the game...please help me... Laugh

Sponsored links

It's listed as "in-game", but as of 0.9.6. Where do you crash? If you start the game again, do you crash at the same point? What revision are you using? What are the specifications of your PC? (CPU, GPU, amount of RAM)?

What plugins are you using? Can you post a picture? Have you changed any settings or are using speedhacks?
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
(06-29-2011, 04:51 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: It's listed as "in-game", but as of 0.9.6. Where do you crash? If you start the game again, do you crash at the same point? What revision are you using? What are the specifications of your PC? (CPU, GPU, amount of RAM)?

What plugins are you using? Can you post a picture? Have you changed any settings or are using speedhacks?

core i 5, ati radeon 5700 i gb, ram 2 gb, i use SVN 4766. it's crash when the war begin, it stopped.

i use gs 4766, how can i post the picture? thx...

Can you use the official version of 0.9.8 and its plugins (http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...#pid167351) and see if you could recreate it? Can you take a picture of where you crash? Also, you can save the picture using Paint and then attach it using the attach feature at the bottom of the page when you click "Add Reply" (not in Quick Reply).

This could be quite possibly why it is listed as in-game. If so, there's nothing much you could do but instead see if there is some way of skipping the point the game crashes at; whether that be a hack, save state, or memory card file.

Edit: Please note that even if you import your savestates into the folder for r4600, it won't be compatible with savestates from another version of PCSX2.

Edit*: Punctuation. Also, do any weird errors come up in the console when the game crashes?
Want to contribute? Don't know how? Check out the PCSX2 Wiki page!

Keep safe with MyWOT.

I have everything...
It crashed when in Battle.

Attached Files
.rar   Error.rar (Size: 2,51 MB / Downloads: 273)
(03-12-2012, 04:12 AM)YZZNTT Wrote: It crashed when in Battle.

bad ISO/ROMS im afraid,does it crushes too on your actual ps2?
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled build 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
I haven't tried the game in a while,
but last I knew, it still was "In-game".

With PCSX2 0.9.8, it does sort of "crash" when you get in-game.
No an program crash,
more technically locks-up, or freezes.
The music continues to play.

Latest SVN (r5127) still "crashed",
but I could still see.
No "whitish" flushed screen like with 0.9.8.

Maybe play around with some older GSdx versions,
or have a good 'ol time testing various settings.
Status still seems to be "In-Game" to me at this point...
(03-12-2012, 04:48 AM)tallbender Wrote: bad ISO/ROMS im afraid,does it crushes too on your actual ps2?

No, that disk worked well on PS2, I convert it into .iso file.
I am also having this issue.

(SVN 5210)

It isn`t my GPU or CPU etc, It is a compatibility error If it were fixed that would be awesome.

You play, get to a certain point in the battle screen flickers start fighting game freezes but is still working if you were to load a quick save it would unlock and work but only from that quick save point.

If it starts to flicker RUN away from the troops and the flicker will go after you leave to a less intense graphical area.

Any idea`s for a quick fix or is this all internal and only a programmer can fix itÉ