Help! Game constantly moving right
I'm new to PCSX2 (so if I missed something blatantly obvious I'm still getting my bearings) but every time I try and play a game the character (I've mainly been testing a driving game) always seems to go right without me even touching the stick. I've also tried other games with similar problems (I've tested 3 games from 3 sources). I know it has to do with the configuration because every time I don't include movement with the left analog stick (moving right) I'm not moving to the side uncontrollably. I've also tested 2 working PS2 remotes and both had the same issue. If it helps, I'm running Lilypad and I had messed with some of the default settings but can't seem to return to said settings. Is there any way to fix this issue or at least return to the default bindings in an attempt to fix this? Please let me know if you might have a fix or if you need more specifics. Also, my specs:

Intel i7 Quad Core
Nvidia 960 Geforce GTX
PCSX2 1.4.0
Lilypad 0.11.0

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Sponsored links

list your lilypad settings?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
You can return to the default settings by deleting the lilypad.ini file in (MyDocuments\)PCSX2\inis
Sorry for the late response:

Keyboard API: Windows Messaging
Game Device APIs: DirectInput, Monitor when in background
Mouse API: Disable, start without mouse focus
Allow binding multiple PS2 controls to one PC control

X-Axis +: L-Stick Right:
-Sensitivity: .500 (When I put it on/past 1, it wouldn't shift my controller but it wouldn't let me move in that direction either)
-Dead Zone: .200

I have no idea if the lock buttons are active or not or if they even have any effect on this, but I've tried messing with them and it isn't helping or hurting. Any of these raising a red flag for you?
Bump, just want to find an answer so I can enjoy my games worry-free.
does the controller work for pc games?
I haven't used it for PC games before, it's just a standard PS2 controller that works with my old console
Hmm, I'd check the calibration in windows to make sure it's not a hardware issue.
Alright, I calibrated my controller, and here's something I noticed (might be a clue) but whenever I press down on my left stick to set the y-axis +, it always goes to x-axis. Could this mean that the calibration didn't work or am I missing something?
Mind showing a screenshot?