[Help] How to Convert Action replay max Codes to CodeBreaker Codes ?
Inside the pcsx2 folder create a folder named cheats(if you don't have such a folder)and paste the file there.

1.Open Notepad and drag-drop the pnach file into notepad
2.Replace ??? with the multiplier you want and save(not save as)
3.Start pcsx2 and enable the cheats from System=>Enable Cheats and start the game

If you did everything correctly but it's still not working,then I can't help you

Attached Files
.pnach   B871C1D0.pnach (Size: 484 bytes / Downloads: 572)

Sponsored links

thanks for your help bro ...
Can someone please convert the Action replay max Codes to Codebreaker ?
3TC8-J9EC-XMVZX

4XAB-9CUQ-51F8N

U3MF-QKQH-YJTA4
Sorry if this is an old thread but is there an issue with PAL cheats when it comes to Codebreaker?

I have tried converting codes from my AR MAX disc to Codebreaker and even taken codes from Gamehacking website that displays codes for Codebreaker 7+ and they don't seem to work.

But if I create a pnach the cheats seem to work (well for the first game I tried).

The only problem with pnach files is you cant create a cheat list and only toggle the codes you need at that time, for example codes that can only be used on a certain level or point in the game.

So then you have to create a new pnach file each time.

So I was hoping i could convert PAL codes, but it seems Codebreaker (PAL/NTSC) mainly supports NTSC (which is obvouse why), but there seems to be no option as such for PAL users when it comes to using cheat software.

I am ripping my entire game collection hence why all my games are PAL format and I have tried to rip my AR MAX disc but it has no effect.

I have even tried to use CheatDevice which works fine on the PS2 console itself, but PCSX2 no luck.

Is there an easier way for PAL users to be able to use cheat software like AR MAX or Codebreaker where you can toggle cheats on/off.

Sorry also as im sure this question has probably been answered countless times, I just thought it might have been an option by now like most emulators have built in cheat options that can download cheats for your game and toggle them on/off, they also have the option to search for your own cheats (i am pretty sure PCSX2 used to have a feature to find your own cheats).

I could use Cheat Engine to find my own codes, but if they are dynamic and need a pointer, this would take more time than simply having the option for PAL users to toggle cheats on/off or support AR MAX as Codebreaker seems to work best for NTSC games (which I don't own).

Thanks
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go