Help! I'm starting to see double!
So, this happens to me in Vice City, San Andreas, Tenkaichi 3 and 4, Bully...Basically almost every game I've tried.

The thing si that like a "ghost" effect happens where my main character and all the elements in the game, at least those that they're close to me, have like a blurred duplicate of themselves surrounding them, and it creates this strange effect where there are like ghost following my maing characters or trees, posts, lamps or whatever.

I've already tried by myself changing some graphic settings, general and game specific, but nothing seems to work.

Any help? Thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

from what i know, it's intended.
try on your console, you'll see the same
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-31-2023, 01:12 AM)jesalvein Wrote: from what i know, it's intended.
try on your console, you'll see the same

I've played all these games in console, the don't look like this.

[Image: 1ab89c5ff5319089b72bd432305a307b.jpg]

Look at the bridge or the lamp, that ghosting effect, and a lot of times it's in CJ or the buildings, almost all of the time.

And look at the distance in Bully, this effect is so present that the background is all blurry:

[Image: 8w1FVyE.jpeg]

This is what I'm talking about, and no, these games don't look like this when they're played in console.
The DragonBall image is from the modified version of Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and you are guaranteed to have downloaded this version from the internet, right? You will not receive any help with this. Pretty much identical to this thread.
(12-31-2023, 01:59 AM)Khi Wrote: The DragonBall image is from the modified version of Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and you are guaranteed to have downloaded this version from the internet, right? You will not receive any help with this. Pretty much identical to this thread.

forgive my ignorance but how can you tell its downloaded from just an image?
(12-31-2023, 01:59 AM)Khi Wrote: The DragonBall image is from the modified version of Budokai Tenkaichi 3 and you are guaranteed to have downloaded this version from the internet, right? You will not receive any help with this. Pretty much identical to this thread.
I didn't know it wasn't allowed to talk about mods and such around here, my bad and I apologise, I'll remove the image now.
(12-31-2023, 03:12 AM)l1ghtn1ngFlash Wrote: forgive my ignorance but how can you tell its downloaded from just an image?

Pretty easy in fact, because the clothes that Goku is wearing are from DB Super, so that specific clothes were not in the original Tenkaichi 3, also the HUD is different.
(12-31-2023, 03:20 AM)PS2Bot Wrote: I didn't know it wasn't allowed to talk about mods and such around here, my bad and I apologise, I'll remove the image now.

Pretty easy in fact, because the clothes that Goku is wearing are from DB Super, so that specific clothes were not in the original Tenkaichi 3, also the HUD is different.

oooh,  makes sense why it wasn't obvious to me, haven't seen super, but I also see this blur effect, except mine decides to show up then fix itself, not constant, and its (as much as i can tell) every game AND every computer I play it on
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.

You may appeal this decision by proving that you own the item in question and disposing of any pirated copies. Staff will want to see some visual proof that you own the item (E.g. A picture of the item with your forum username and the current date on a sticky note next to it).
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go