[Help] Low Graphic PS2 games
Can someone give low graphic PS2 games so it could run in a slow system.
2D or 3D if possible.

Sponsored links

which games do you actually own ?
what are your full specs ?
pcsx2 version ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
AMD Dual Core 2.1GHz
2gb RAM
256mb VRAM
This is only i remember.

I only owned Suikoden III and FFXII. They are really playable but not completely compatible.
Pls recommend compatible games, 2D or 3D if possible. That will run 60fps all the time.
Like Disgaea 1, Harvest Moon, etc.
With that CPU? Uh...

I have heard that FFX is easier to emulate. Maybe give that a shot.
Intel Core i5-8600K @ 4.5 GHz
GeForce GTX 1080 SC2 Stock
ASRock Z370 Taichi LGA 1151 mobo
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 16GB 2400 DDR4 RAM
SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 2280 500GB PCIe SSD
Indigo Xtreme Thermal Interface Material
Phanteks Enthoo Pro ES614P Black Steel Case
EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 220-G2-0750-XR PSU
Windows 10 64-bit
It will sure slow down in crowded areas or when casting magic.
Any more games? a 2D game is okay, but with good gameplay.
disgaea 2, la pucelle tactics, phantom brave should be ok.
Maybe grandia xtreme too. But I don't think you'll be able to find it in your country
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Thanks a lot!
Do you know any more games with graphics like them that is not tactics?
With different gameplay like Final Fantasies, random encounter RPG gameplay.
Most normal and popular (j)RPG's are rather above your specs(at least guessing since you didn't really posted your gpu or type of this amd cpu;p). You could probably try Atelier Iris(1/2/3), Mana Khemia(1/2) and maybe also Ar Tonelico(1/2) series, they're 2D and mostly pretty light while still being pretty normal rpg's with nice humour in some of them. Some things like Atelier Iris 1 world map could be laggy on your hardware, but you can change VU's in emulation settings to SuperVU for a nice, free, speed boost in there.

You can also surely play Monster Hunter(either 1 or 2) without any problems since it's even less demanding than 2D tactic rpg's through it hardly has any plot and multiplayer servers are long dead so it's only about getting better gear and killing stronger monsters nowadays, has pretty unique gameplay through. There is also Saga series ~ Romancing Saga & Unlimited Saga ~ which if I remember correctly was pretty light through I'm not sure about that one;p. You should also check some gameplays on youtube before even thinking about those 2 series, since they were not soo popular on the west.
When I first got PCSX2 I had an athlon x2 3600 (dual core at 1.8ghz, OCed to 2.3ghz... would have been higher but my mobo didn't support overvolting the PoS Wink). PCSX2 was the biggest reasons why I upgraded it to begin with. That said, with some tweaking you can make a lot of JRPGs playable (though not full speed). Why jrpgs in general? Well, actually, it'd work for any turned based game really since the goal is to make you not notice the lag.

I don't have all of the old configuration tweaks in the memory banks anymore (it was half a decade ago at this point) but the crux was using as many speed hacks as I could get away with (except VU cycle steal as that usually caused more problems than it sped up), and using SPU async in the sound plugin. That makes the music play full speed (in most games) even if not emulated at full speed which helps make it seem like things are going better than they actually are. It does break some games, but then again so does using lots of speed hacks, so you just have to deal with the consequences if you're going to try on a slow machine.
[Image: 2748844.png]
Thanks for suggestions!

Disgaea(1/2)
La Pucelle Tactics
Phantom Brave
Grandia
Atelier Iris(1/2/3)
Mana Khemia(1/2)
Ar Tonelico(1/2)

Looking forward to have them.
Any more 2D graphic games? Smile