Help Playing KH in HD
I've been trying to upscale KH for a little bit now and I can't seem to get it to work. I use the x3 and the x6 upscaling and they all come out choppy. Is there any additional specific settings I need?

Also included SS of what I got when I enabled Upscaling and without.

Comp Info:
Windows 7
Intel Core i7-2600k 3.4 GHz
GTX 570
8gb RAM

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

2nd pic is the best you get with upscaling...
(08-07-2012, 09:21 PM)warWeeny Wrote: 2nd pic is the best you get with upscaling...

Yeah I know but my issue is it's laggy
well yeah, higher upscaling is harder

try speedhacks or a better pc
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
Plus never use on that game a direct multiplication of the native resolution. It causes the game to revert back to native resolution in cutscenes with crowded areas or areas with speechbubbles.
There's got to be some specific setting I'm not using or something that's making it laggy. I'm pretty sure my computer can handle the upscaling, I just need to know what settings to use. I have no clue about anything related to speedhacks.
Post your settings here...
(08-08-2012, 12:41 AM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: Post your settings here...

SS of my settings on SD.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Tried disabling Allow 8-bit Textures?
(08-08-2012, 04:52 AM)Ice Queen Zero Wrote: Tried disabling Allow 8-bit Textures?

Pretty sure I tried it, tried just about everything but I'll try it again.

Edit:
Tried it still was laggy, averaging aroung 35 to 40 fps.