Help- Playing killzone with emulator
^^ Im trying to play killzone for PS2 through an emulator on my pc. I am using the actual disc which is in very good shape but for some reason I am getting no audio at all for the game. Do I have to change a setting in the emulator when using a disc?

Sponsored links

Well first of all it's best to make an ISO out of your disc for performance reasons. So start there.

Meanwhile post your SPU2-X settings.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(12-09-2015, 11:22 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Well first of all it's best to make an ISO out of your disc for performance reasons. So start there.

Meanwhile post your SPU2-X settings.

Ah ok thank you! I will look into how to do convert to an iso but I have a fairly powerful machine so maybe I will be fine playing the disc?. I havnt done much emulating I have the settings at whatever default setting they were at but heres a screen shot of the settings.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Download imgburn and make the ISO with that. It's incredibly easy, and won't need any explanation.

Also, change from port audio to Xaudio2 in your spu2x config.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
Now I am having issues with the game responding to input. I have a controller plugged in with all the keys mapped and it works when I test the controller in the settings menu but once I start the game it ignores controller input for some reason. I was playing a different game earlier and the controller was working fine..
I switched to Xaudio2 and now the sound is working but the game doesn't want to respond to input from the controller for some reason? I have had this same issue when I tried to emulate another game but the controller works when I test it in the configuration menu and worked fine when I emulated action replay. Sorry for the extra post
You need to map your input controls.

Lilypad settings -> 2nd tabpage (pad1)
(12-10-2015, 12:49 AM)willkuer Wrote: You need to map your input controls.

Lilypad settings -> 2nd tabpage (pad1)

No I already did that its mapped and works when I test it in the configuration menu but its not responding in game.
Please post first two tabpages of lilypad settings.

Which control doesnt work? Normally games require pressing start in the beginning or some other confirmation.
(12-10-2015, 12:56 AM)willkuer Wrote: Please post first two tabpages of lilypad settings.

Which control doesnt work? Normally games require pressing start in the beginning or some other confirmation.

I managed to get it working by switching keyboard api from windows messanging to direct input, before that none of the controls would respond for this game but strangely would work fine for other games. Now the controls are working fine and the cut scenes and audio worked great but when I get past the opening scene into actual game play the screen looks like this-V- If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this? I'm still in the process of converting the disc to an image iso but I don't see how that will help with the render issue.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

press F9, or get latest git and use opengl mode. I think this kind of issue has been corrected in the latest gits
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go