Help Please!
Question 
Yesterday PCSX2 was working fine, I could save and play everything just fine
(the game i was playing was KH2 Kingdom hearts2 )
but now each time I try to load it it says its out of memory and freezes!
Can someone please help me do I have to start playing all over again or is there something Id have to do?
It says
An error occured while trying to load save slot 0
Out of memory!

Sponsored links

load from memcard instead of savestate
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-11-2009, 06:06 PM)jesalvein Wrote: load from memcard instead of savestate

how 0.0
try run<execute then load from load state
Quote:how 0.0

Like you would have done on your PS2 : load your game, and load your savegame from memcard
Ouch...never a good idea to rely solely on savestates. They have an ugly history of being buggy beyond belief.
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
yep, they are not compatible with other versions, and also cause some bugs .. in sc3 you can fix ghosting problem but it comes back with save states ..
Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3,5ghz /gigabyte GF9500GT/2 GB RAM / ASRock P45XE/ Corsair CMPSU-400CXEU
Probably your save state got corrupted and now you can't use it.I've encounter this problem before several times.There in no fix for this.Next time don't rely on savestates too much,use your memory cards
(10-11-2009, 07:28 PM)jesalvein Wrote:
Quote:how 0.0

Like you would have done on your PS2 : load your game, and load your savegame from memcard
eahc time i try to do that it says it cant list the memcards do I have to get a new one?
basically, you should have created one, formatted it, and using save points in the game (if there are, cuz I don't have KH2)