Help Please
I've gone through the config guide, and to the best of my knowledge I've put all the settings on as recommended.

It's running the first copyright thingy from the ISO file (Gran Turismo 4), nice and smoothly and I got all excited. But it stopped after that...PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING WRONG!

And I would also like to apologise about that disc thing before.

Anyways...would the problem be solely due to my crappy computer set up or is there something else I can do?

Would it be better if I tried another game running from my DVD drive?

I have these PS2 games:
All 4 tomb raiders for this console
GT3 & 4
Genji
Oukami
Tekken 5
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
Soulcalibur 2 & 3
FFX
Drakengard 2
Silent Hill 3
a bunch of Need for speed games
the godfather etc etc...

Sponsored links

(04-07-2009, 04:02 PM)DemstarAus Wrote: I've gone through the config guide, and to the best of my knowledge I've put all the settings on as recommended.

It's running the first copyright thingy from the ISO file (Gran Turismo 4), nice and smoothly and I got all excited. But it stopped after that...PLEASE TELL ME WHAT I'M DOING WRONG!

And I would also like to apologise about that disc thing before.

Anyways...would the problem be solely due to my crappy computer set up or is there something else I can do?

Would it be better if I tried another game running from my DVD drive?

I have these PS2 games:
All 4 tomb raiders for this console
GT3 & 4
Genji
Oukami
Tekken 5
Tenchu: Wrath of Heaven
Soulcalibur 2 & 3
FFX
Drakengard 2
Silent Hill 3
a bunch of Need for speed games
the godfather etc etc...

What you did wrong is in this post

It explains why piracy won't give you further support here.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
These games are all actual copies I bought from the shop!

AND HEY I'M SORRY! Don't I even get a warning before I'm completely excommunicated?

Geezuz, I just want some help!
ok i just looked at that thread and i don't see any signs of piracy (he said that those were isos from his own games from some long time ago, so it is most probably that he can't find his original dvds (i think that's what he meant in that thread)), but he says he has legitimate copies of those games now. Tongue

anyways set gsdx to software mode (config->graphics, renderer option), and then configure the bios then you can have it back to hardware mode (no software mode again unless you delete bios config Tongue)
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Sad 
(04-08-2009, 01:03 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: ok i just looked at that thread and i don't see any signs of piracy (he said that those were isos from his own games from some long time ago, so it is most probably that he can't find his original dvds (i think that's what he meant in that thread)), but he says he has legitimate copies of those games now. Tongue

anyways set gsdx to software mode (config->graphics, renderer option), and then configure the bios then you can have it back to hardware mode (no software mode again unless you delete bios config Tongue)

I set it to the SSE2, but then it comes up with 'the GS plugin failed to open/initialise, pcsx2 will now close' - all the other ones (except zero G) come up with 'your cpu does not support this etc etc'
(04-08-2009, 01:59 PM)DemstarAus Wrote: I set it to the SSE2, but then it comes up with 'the GS plugin failed to open/initialise, pcsx2 will now close'

Care to first provide your configuration, rig specs, plugin settings, pcsx2 settings, game which stop running, console output?

This seems like you need to update your directx.
Please download webinstaller from here:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?prd=1123...lcid=0x409
or redist from here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai...20F1244A8E

Download, run, update.
for the redist you have:

run, extract, go to folder, run setup.exe Smile
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
Graphics: SSE2
First Controller: SSSPSX PAD (couldn't operate keyboard on the other one? I don't know what lilypad is)
Cdvdrom: Linuz
USB: Default USBnull driver
Sound: ZeroSPU2
Second Controller: Left @ lilypad
Dev9: Default Dev9null
Firewire: Default FWnull
BIOS: Europe 2.0

I had to update directx before installing the emulator, so that's new anyway, I've got an ISO of Gran Turismo 4 that I've been trying to use, and also Tekken 5 using the disc in my DVD drive.

The closest I can get with Gran Turismo is starting up with the first disclaimer from the game and then a black screen and no sound infinitely?!
It's hard to run Tekken 5 DVD using Linuz Iso.
Try using lillypad instead of SSSPSX PAD
Try SPU2-X isntead of ZeroSPU.
BIOS you are using Europe 2.0 its ur original ?
I think its Pirated.

[Image: devilmaycry4wallpaper09.png]