Help Problem in Gameplay MS Saga in PCSX2 1.4.0
Hello to everyone.  I need help to sort out the screen freeze issue I have with this game.  I'm onto the stage where I(Red hair guy in the game) need to talk to Astona to get my Hyaku Shiki and continue my game.  However it keeps frozen after numerous reboots.  I removed the cheats to hope it work normal again but it is not.

The following screenshot is the point where it's frozen.  It freeze after I talk with him when he is about to give me the Hyaku Shiki.
[Image: D5peaDt.png]

It's somewhat similar to the previous case I found on this forum (see the link below).  However I'm not even up to his stage of the game.
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Help-Prob...ht=ms+saga

Is it because my cheats Fk it up or the simulator is not fully compatible?

PC spec:

Operating System =  Microsoft Windows 10 Pro (build 15063), 64-bit
Physical RAM     =  16304 MB
CPU name         =  Intel® Core™ i5-4210M CPU @ 2.60GHz
Vendor/Model     =  GenuineIntel (stepping 03)
CPU speed        =  2.592 ghz (4 logical threads)

GPU: Nvidia GTX 765M 2GB DDR5

I tried F9 to switch to Software mode, but no good result.

I have attached the cheat codes and latest log.  Hope that helps.

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 11,76 KB / Downloads: 153)
.pnach   9F18CBC5[b2.pnach (Size: 2,16 KB / Downloads: 556)

Sponsored links

1 - do you have another ps2 console ?
2 - tried without cheats ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Looks like named his pnach file wrong, the cheats were never loaded in the first place. (Looking at the one he attached here - 9F18CBC5[b2.pnach, and then the log displaying no cheats were loaded).

Code:
Not found Cheats file: C:\Users\yiuti\Documents\PCSX2\cheats\9F18CBC5.pnach
Overall 0 Cheats loaded

So that rules out cheats at least.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
(06-09-2017, 06:50 AM)jesalvein Wrote: 1 - do you have another ps2 console ?
2 - tried without cheats ?

My real PS2 console is not with me, and I did played this game few years ago and it works perfectly fine. (At that time I don't know how to apply cheats in PS2 games...)
(06-09-2017, 11:03 AM)Ryudo Wrote: Looks like named his pnach file wrong, the cheats were never loaded in the first place. (Looking at the one he attached here - 9F18CBC5[b2.pnach, and then the log displaying no cheats were loaded).

Code:
Not found Cheats file: C:\Users\yiuti\Documents\PCSX2\cheats\9F18CBC5.pnach
Overall 0 Cheats loaded

So that rules out cheats at least.

The log I posted is after I remove the cheats and  reboot.  And I found out PCSX don't save the previous logs....

I thought the cheat caused the problem is because the "EN 10" effect is still on every battle.  My character's HP is still really high and I'm at the stage where I couldn't find a powerful boss to trim my HP down.

The ISO is from *snip*.
Quote:The ISO is from *snip*.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go