Help Wanted...
i wish too but you have to figure out what is youre pc the right config for more help check the guidehere

Sponsored links

just pass it if u can...
(08-17-2010, 10:44 PM)abdo123 Wrote: i wish too but you have to figure out what is youre pc the right config for more help check the guidehere

The configuration part of this has little to nothing to do with his slow speeds. It is his computer. No matter what he does, his games will be slow.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz
(08-17-2010, 11:02 PM)DarkFang Wrote:
(08-17-2010, 10:44 PM)abdo123 Wrote: i wish too but you have to figure out what is youre pc the right config for more help check the guidehere

The configuration part of this has little to nothing to do with his slow speeds. It is his computer. No matter what he does, his games will be slow.

and am sure 100% u r wrong cuz i already told u...
yesterday it was working and today it isn't...
despite what u say am pretty sure that there something well make it work.....and i won't just give up like that....
i'll keep trying infact i'll read more till i prove u r wrong...
(08-18-2010, 12:51 AM)Dante63 Wrote:

despite what u say am pretty sure that there something well make it work.....and i won't just give up like that....

I sense a bit of hostility in that post. This would probably be the best time for a "umad bruh?" post but I fear the staff wouldn't take that too lightly.

Anyways, what game were you playing yesterday? What game are you playing today? Care to post a picture of your graphics plugin settings?
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz
Dante63, you're a good kid, just you got it half right and half wrong.
Quote:i'll keep trying infact i'll read more till i prove u r wrong...
That part about reading more is the good one
that "till i prove u r wrong" just show you didn't understand one thing, no one here cares about you being right or wrong, not the other way around. It was you that came here asking for help.

Good luck with your reading.
Imagination is where we are truly real
I never would have imagined i7 were made so low end :/
and given NOT all games support quads, its really a 1.7ghz core duo...
processor intel e2200 Overclocked @ 2.92
3gbs Ram @ 540mhz 1:1 ratio
ATI 5570 graphics card
motherboard T41HD Biostar overclock friendly
(08-18-2010, 07:11 AM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: Dante63, you're a good kid, just you got it half right and half wrong.
Quote:i'll keep trying infact i'll read more till i prove u r wrong...
That part about reading more is the good one
that "till i prove u r wrong" just show you didn't understand one thing, no one here cares about you being right or wrong, not the other way around. It was you that came here asking for help.

Good luck with your reading.

True...
just lost my temper in the end i still need help...
(08-18-2010, 01:09 AM)DarkFang Wrote:
(08-18-2010, 12:51 AM)Dante63 Wrote:

I sense a bit of hostility in that post. This would probably be the best time for a "umad bruh?" post but I fear the staff wouldn't take that too lightly.

Anyways, what game were you playing yesterday? What game are you playing today? Care to post a picture of your graphics plugin settings?

i was playing resident evil 4...was perfect n now it's slow...
my GS plug-in setting is
direct x 10/11
native box ticked n the 8 bit texture is also ticked ...
mm did you try windows xp compatible trick wil if you didnt try it re read my seeting and use another trick give pcsx2 high piority in windows task manger in processes Biggrin and use this image to make pcsx2 uses the exstra 2 cores picture replay fast
(08-18-2010, 07:24 PM)abdo123 Wrote: mm did you try windows xp compatible trick wil if you didnt try it re read my seeting and use another trick give pcsx2 high piority in windows task manger in processes Biggrin and use this image to make pcsx2 uses the exstra 2 cores picture replay fast

...am currntly useing 7 CPUS.......still....didn't help...