Help Wanted...
Bug 
I really need expert help....

u see i got windows 7 64bit....
1.Processor=Intel® Core™ i7 CPU Q 820 @ 1.73GHz, 1730 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
2. 8 GB RAM
3. 1 GB for the Graphic Card....

the problem is my games r loading good quality but:-
the sound is very slow and the movement is slow too...
image quality is great....but what do i do to make my own game work perfect??????

what i ment to say is am using the latest beta version and i want the best settings ,plugins and BIOS to make my game work perfectly....unless it is normally to be slow like that....although i searched youtube and found most of the games r working fast n perfectly awosome... i tried to play resident evil 4 , midnight club 3 remix and silent hill origins...

plz help me in making my program work....Unsure

Sponsored links

1 un fortunaly pcsx2 only use 2 cores of cpu that mens that it only using 50 precent of the cpu power so that sucksClosedeyes i hope that change Smile and the hole speed thing in this program is about how much is youre cpu is good and how much power full is graphic card and you said that the quality is great so it because from the cpu
2 i cant help you with the bios thing because it ilegaleAngry and for the plugin use augest pack and use farme skipiing so but 10 frames to skip and draw for extra speed play with the speed hacksCool
3 pcsx2 dont use alot of ram 200 mb is maximum for him so your high ram wont help youClosedeyes
4 and if the image are slow then the sound is slow so the hole emulation engein is slow
5 use native in gsdx for speed
6 if you are using laptop turn off power saving so you can use the hole 50 % of the cpu
For 4+4 processors windows show 8 CPU's, so pcsx2 use only 25% of power.
The question for you is do you want speed or high quality graphics?

Your processor is pretty slow so PCSX2 isn't going to run that great on your PC. However, if you go to the graphics plugin settings and tick the Native box, that might increase the speed. But if you do this, the quality of the graphics will go down.

You can enable speed hacks to make the game faster, but some of these speed hacks might cause graphical bugs or glitches.

Or you could buy a new processor. But since this is a laptop, you would probably have to buy the whole setup. This could be costly.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz
so there is no hope in makeing my game speed work normal???
that is not cool.....what should i do then....
i just installed the program and used it's defult settins....didn't change it...
maybe someone can tell me what to do and what to change....to make my emulater work great...
(08-17-2010, 09:08 PM)DarkFang Wrote: The question for you is do you want speed or high quality graphics?

Your processor is pretty slow so PCSX2 isn't going to run that great on your PC. However, if you go to the graphics plugin settings and tick the Native box, that might increase the speed. But if you do this, the quality of the graphics will go down.

You can enable speed hacks to make the game faster, but some of these speed hacks might cause graphical bugs or glitches.

Or you could buy a new processor. But since this is a laptop, you would probably have to buy the whole setup. This could be costly.

i am not really interested in the graphics....just want the image and the sound play normaly without any slowmotions or bad sound.....all that.......so ur telling me that i have no hope???
u see am confused....cuz yesterday it worked fine infact it was working super......till i had to do some system restore to a point due to the loss of some information......that made me lose my emulater settings.....and i can't remember what have i done ?
that is why i came in here hopefully someone would help....
i just don remember the settings i have chose....and another thing that is confuseing me.....is the BIOS u see i have 5 BIOS and due to my tests evry BIOS is diffrent from the other in speed and graphics to be exact....anyway.....any ideas???
(08-17-2010, 09:10 PM)Dante63 Wrote: so there is no hope in makeing my game speed work normal???
i just installed the program and used it's defult settins....didn't change it...
maybe someone can tell me what to do and what to change....to make my emulater work great...

Like I said, tick the Native box in the graphics plugin settings and enable speed hacks.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 940 @ 3.0GHz
MOB: ECS A780GM-A
GPU: XFX GeForce 8800 GTS 640MB
RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel DDR2 400MHz
Zeydlitz it have 4 cores it dosent care how much he have Logical cpu it is about how much cores not how much it have logical cpu because it use one core for gs and one for ee and the new ver use athird core for ui but ialways see it 0-1 %
dante63 re read my old post i edit it
(08-17-2010, 09:18 PM)abdo123 Wrote: Zeydlitz it have 4 cores it dosent care how much he have Logical cpu it is about how much cores not how much it have logical cpu because it use one core for gs and one for ee and the new ver use athird core for ui but ialways see it 0-1 %
dante63 re read my old post i edit it

i read it.....i understood it....but that doesn't solve my problem....
infact if someone can provide me his emu settings so i can make mine....that would be great.....
(08-17-2010, 09:18 PM)DarkFang Wrote:
(08-17-2010, 09:10 PM)Dante63 Wrote: so there is no hope in makeing my game speed work normal???

Like I said, tick the Native box in the graphics plugin settings and enable speed hacks.

still same problem....
here......now tell me what to do plz....
[Image: helps.png]