Help With GSdx 5752
Hey All,
So im new to this..... am trying to sort out my video settings.... Im using GSdx 5752 on Win 7 64bit system.......
Video card is an ASUS Geforce GTX 760 2Gb

Its fine for most games but im having a similar problem with a select few
Im getting horizontal lines across it and I cant for the life of me figure out why?

http://i.imgur.com/m6GkG20.jpg

ive uploaded a picture of what I mean (use the link above)

Any advice on how to fix this would be appreciated

Benno Smile

Sponsored links

try using it at any normal scaling resolutions and custom resolutions. if, that doesn't fix it then, use the native resolution (or) use the software mode.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Try latest stable version as well please.

I don't know when 5752 was release but if this is some 'hint' from a youtube video to get maximum performance forget it. Either use the latest development build or the latest stable release.

(I hope your pcsx2 version is not from 2013...)
my pcsx2 version is 1.1.0.5766 Dec 19 2013
update to the latest pcsx2 version. they are found here.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Ive now gone to the latest stable and updated the GSdx fiddled with the settings and still the same results
does pressing F9 help ?
- Refraction
ok so i just ran the wizard guide again..... and it has now fixed itself..... Thank you everyone for your help Smile