Help (configuring?)
Okay so I've got PCSX2 running(ish) sound doesn't work but i'm not too fussed about that (yet)

I have a problem, I want to play using my (wired) xbox controller.
It works fine with my Mac (i can use it in Dolphin etc) however, firstly, I can't seem to get the analog sticks to work in PCSX2, and now it seems that if I change the controller config at all (even if it's still using a keyboard) when I run my iso it loads black, but if I don't touch the control configurations it runs fine (however i can't play it because of the lack of controls).

I'm quite frustrated and have been searching for a few hours on how to get this to work.

Any help will be appreciated Smile

Sponsored links

Nothing?
Don't have a mac.

Don't have a 360 controller.

Don't have a clue really.

To clarifiy:

You used to could set custom controls but now you can't?

If that is the case, have you tried reinstalling PCSX2 so you can configure them again?

If you can get to where you can configure them, maybe try some application to remap the controller to the keyboard, and then the keyboard to PCSX2. E.G

Square button in PCSX is mapped to W
W is mapped to joystick button 4 in said app.

I use joytokey on windows for this for certain things(not this)

This might be a similar mac app

http://nongraphical.com/2012/08/enjoy2-m...se-events/

Understand I am out of my league here in mac land and this is my best effort!
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
What the emu log show you after you load the game.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
Oh just read that you using the mac, if there is some .ini file(where you install pcsx2) delete them and try to reinstall pcsx2.
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
There is .ini files within PCSX2, so should I delete PCSX2 and then reinstall it?