Help fixing Okami
Hi, I'm new here, so hopefully this isn't a painfully obvious solution, but it's really been bugging me. So I've been trying to emulate Okami, but I'm experiencing random crashes every 15-20 minutes of gameplay. When the game is running, it works fine, and I'm getting a solid 60 FPS with no hiccups or graphical errors, and when it crashes, there's no warning whatsoever. I've tried turning off speedhacks so far, but that hasn't solved my problem. My specs are:

Intel Core i7 @ 2.50 GHz
16.0 GB RAM
AMD Radeon R5 M335

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sponsored links

So you are on a laptop I take it? What kind of i7? Cause one isn't the same as another. If laptop sounds like overheating. Also make sure power options is set to maximum performance.
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

Here's a screenshot of the full specs for my computer. I've updated my drivers, but now my computer just heats up while PCSX2 is running, and I still get the crashes. :/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My laptop has exact GPU + Intel HD 520. Did you try using Intel HD 520 instead? For me , Intel HD does better for most of the games except Tekken.
AMD R5 M335 seems to overheat quickly as well.
Also what laptop is it?
(09-20-2016, 05:36 AM)Haseeb_BSAA Wrote: My laptop has exact GPU + Intel HD 520. Did you try using Intel HD 520 instead? For me , Intel HD does better for most of the games except Tekken.
AMD R5 M335 seems to overheat quickly as well.
Also what laptop is it?

I've switched back to integrated graphics, and the overheating's gone away for the most part, but the crashing is still there. I've got a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 touchscreen laptop, so it's not exactly the best laptop ever, but it should be enough for this.
Please post the contents of the emulog.txt file after the problem occurs. The file can be found in "My Documents\PCSX2\logs" for the installer version or in "PCSX2\logs" for the portable/binary version.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-20-2016, 06:11 AM)arbituser Wrote: I've switched back to integrated graphics, and the overheating's gone away for the most part, but the crashing is still there. I've got a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 touchscreen laptop, so it's not exactly the best laptop ever, but it should be enough for this.

Oh , mine is Dell Inspiron 15 5559 but i5 version. Never had crashing problem. Is it with all games or just this one?