Help me!!
Question 
Hi, i'm new in this forum, and i'm Spanish, because of it I write so badly Tongue
This is the problem:
I'm istalled pcsx2, and I am going to play, on the screen this notice goes out :
Supported pixel shader version is too low!
Supported: 0.0
Selected: 2.0

What can I do?
Blush

Sponsored links

What kind of graphics card do you have?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.
ROFL
Are you using a Voodoo 3DFX card? Tongue or is it a Riva?
you need a newer gfx card, since yours does not have Pixel shader, you won't be able to use gsdx at all. you could try the Open GL ZeroGS or its branches, but don't expect much with that card.
(03-25-2009, 08:21 PM)Saiki Wrote: you need a newer gfx card, since yours does not have Pixel shader, you won't be able to use gsdx at all. you could try the Open GL ZeroGS or its branches, but don't expect much with that card.

ZeroGS requires at least Pixel Shaders 2.0
(03-25-2009, 08:48 PM)Cain Wrote:
(03-25-2009, 08:21 PM)Saiki Wrote: you need a newer gfx card, since yours does not have Pixel shader, you won't be able to use gsdx at all. you could try the Open GL ZeroGS or its branches, but don't expect much with that card.

ZeroGS requires at least Pixel Shaders 2.0

not the OGL one.
you gave us a near zero info we nid your full PC information

for CPU scan it w/ CPU-Z
http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php

for Full scan report go here.
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest

after you got the full report...alt+print screen and paste it to paint or photoshop
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
You are probably using an older (or onboard) video card.
You need to buy a new video card like nVidia GeForce 9600 GT to be able to use pcsx2 properly. even then games will run slow but you'll be able to p lay your games on pc
you must have an old video card (be it onboard or an AGP). you either have to buy a newer card or use this software that i use (if you don't care about speed xP) called SwiftShader.
Windows 7 64bit
Intel Pentium Dual-Core E5200 OC to 3.6GHz, Intel GMA x4500, 1GB DDR2

NinjaMight just work on next guideNinja
update your hardware first,at least a dual core CPU and pixel shader 2 Supported video card.