Help me Configure for Suikoden III ?
Sad 
Hello forum! Can anyone please help me configure my pcsx2 to play Suikoden III. I have it installed and my game file is ready however when I go to run it it is slow as hell. Laggy video, Laggy Audio. Audio being worse then the video! I'm new to the emulator game but I have the most recent from the website and a desire to get it working so I can play Suikoden III Again but can anyone give me the steps to getting a good configuration on the go ?

uh. Computer Specs if that helps.

AMD Athlon ™ Processor TF-20 1.60 GHz
RAM: 3.00 GB ( 2.75 useable )
64-bit operating system\Windows Seven

Need anything else for specs please tell me D:

Help!

Sponsored links

This game is very demanding and your PC is simply too weak to play it fast enough. You would usually want a 3.6GHz+ CPU, so there's not much you can do about it but get a better PC if you want to play it on PCSX2.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Yeah like you said i need someone to help me configure pcsx2 emulator for Suikoden 3
Hmm
my laptop specs .
Dual-Core T4400 @2.20 Ghz
2 gb of ram
32 bit operating sytem / Windows 7

Please help me
Thank you
Still too slow. As Shadow Lady said, the game is really demanding.
You'll have to enable speedhacks and set EE cycle rate and VU cycle steal as high as needed to get full speed.
The game will run very sloppy then due to being hacked but at least the audio should be better.
yeah i have enabled it
But it doesnt work when we control the character
how to fix it?

please
Fix what?
Are the controls not responding? > Configure Lilypad
Is the game still too slow? > Buy fast computer
yeah sometimes it fast but sometimes it run so slooow
This is one of the early ps2 titles along with ffx. How come this game is very demanding while ffx is not.

Pls enlighten me an uber noob.
Different engine, not so optimized, using many tricks in the PS2, etc.

Could be many things, there are early games that are very fast and some that are slow just as there are new games that are fast and other not so much, really depends on the engine of the game.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Buying a ps2 would be the best way to play games?