Help me Everyone ;-;
Bug 
Okay so it was like my brother was getting a new computer so i thought i should get the older one Laugh so i deleted all his iso's and pcsx2 Unsure then i found out he had no backup of all the data he had Mellow well good thing is he still have the iso's of the games Rolleyes but not the pcsx2.. Wacko so can anyone tell me how do i find his "SPECIAL" Glare pcsx2 it was something like feb 2013 gah help me everyone where do i find it Ohmy i've looked over almost every pcsx2 section Sad and i am sorry for this stupid thread post ._. Blush please just tell me how do i get the svn version? xc

PS. the version of the svn was 0.9.9 Happy

Sponsored links

There is no 0.9.9 beta rev that is maded this year...all of them are from the last year
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

PCSX2 1.0.0 is r5350 and it was released last year
(07-13-2013, 02:25 PM)vsub Wrote: There is no 0.9.9 beta rev that is maded this year...all of them are from the last year
http://buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/

PCSX2 1.0.0 is r5350 and it was released last year

pleh sorry Mellow well thanks for the link i guess he'll find out what the version was Laugh thanks again Blue hair Super Saiyan <3 Happy
There is no reason to use any version of PCSX2 except the latest stable (1.0.0) or one of the latest SVN releases.

Your "special" PCSX2 was probably an unsupported hacked version... Not only are those not supported, you shouldn't be using them anyways as there is a possibility that it's got a virus... especially if it's one of those "special" versions that come loaded with pirated bios and the like.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(07-13-2013, 05:08 PM)Koji Wrote: There is no reason to use any version of PCSX2 except the latest stable (1.0.0) or one of the latest SVN releases.

Your "special" PCSX2 was probably an unsupported hacked version... Not only are those not supported, you shouldn't be using them anyways as there is a possibility that it's got a virus... especially if it's one of those "special" versions that come loaded with pirated bios and the like.

1. it wasn't my computer or my special pcsx2.

2. his pc supported the pcsx2 so that's why he was yelling at me.

3. i already told him to use pcsx2 1.0.0 .. but he still wanted to use the svn.

4. thanks for the support ._.